8.

Louis got dressed into his two piece dress and black sparkly heels

Louis got dressed into his two piece dress and black sparkly heels. Which also happened to be his favourite pair. He walked downstairs to see Edward all dressed up into black skinny's, a checkered bottom down, a denim jacket and loaf shoes. His mouth dropped at Louis outfit "babe that outfit is gorgeous " Edward says.

"Thank you eddy and your outfit is really, really nice" he says with a smile, he walks up to Edward and kisses his lips before they head out of the house.

They drive about twenty minutes to a really fancy restaurant "hello gentlemen, do you have a reservation?" The young girl, no older than twenty-five, asked.

"Yes and the name for it is styles" Edward says.

"Follow me please" she says before walking over to a booth on the far corner. They sit and talk before a young man seemingly an omega and no older than twenty-one.

"Hello gents, I'm Alex and I'll be your waiter. Is their anything I can get you?" He asks.

"Yes could you get me a glass of wine please" Edward asks.

" could you get me a glass of water please " Louis asks, the waiter nods before walking off. They go back to the conversation, with laughs and smiles mixed in.

They look through the menu and decide on what they want. " here you go gents, is there anything else i can get you ?" He asks.

"Could I get the extra meaty burger?" Louis asks.

"And could I get a stake with chips?" Edward asks.

"Of course" he says before walking off. Edward holds Louis' hand on top of the table.

"I can't wait to be able to mate you and your brothers Eddy" Louis says with a smile.

"I can't wait either baby" Edward says with a massive smile on his face.

After about ten minutes Alex brings over their food, he places it down and walks away. They make small talk, laughs and kisses. The triplets always make butterflies in Louis belly, and a blush to appear on his cheeks.

"This foods good" Louis says as he drinks his water. They soon finished their food and called over the waiter

"I know babe" Edward says with a chuckle. "Could we get the check please?" Edward asks.

"Of course" Alex says before walking off. He arrives back with the check so they pay and leave.

Since Louis doesn't have another date with one of the triplets until the next day, Edward drives to the beach.

He grabs a blanket, towels (just in case they go swimming), spare clothes and swim suits

He grabs a blanket, towels (just in case they go swimming), spare clothes and swim suits. They take off their shoes and walk into the beach. "Eddy, this is beautiful" Louis says as he looks at the sun setting from the shore.

They sit down on the shore, Louis sits on Edwards lap, They share a loving kiss.

Louis pov
As I it with Edward on the beach, I Admire Edwards handsomeness and the sun set "I love you Eddy" I whisper to him as I place my head on his shoulder.

" I love you too babe" he says, he presses a kiss to the back of my head.

" I wish we could do this everyday " I say with a sigh.

" I wish too bubbles" he says, I giggle at his nickname.

I know the triplets are the ones I want to spend the rest of my life, i know they'll be great dads.

My mind thinks to when we mate and have pups. "Eddy ?" I say.

"Yes bubbles ?"

"Do you want pups ?" I asks.

"If it's with you then yes" he says, "let's go for a walk" they stand up and began walking along the beach.

No ones pov
a few minutes they strip down into their underwear and jump into the water, completely forgetting about their swim suits. Louis splashes Edward with water causing Edward to splash it back, Louis let's out a giggle and Edward let's out a chuckle.

They splash at each other before Louis slowly made his way over to Edward and wrapped his small arms around Edwards large chest. "I love you Eddy" Louis whispers.

"I love you more bubbles" Edward whispers, only sounds after that is the few birds, the waves and the wind that lowly howled.

The got changed into their spare  outfits

The got changed into their spare outfits . Louis was a white dress and Edward changed into sweats and a plain white shirt. They headed to the car and drove home.

They got into bed after a shower, brushing their teeth and getting pjs on.

(A/n)
Hey everyone I know this chapter is 750 words but I wanna get on with the next date so yea hope u enjoyed it and send me a message if you have an idea for a later chapter or even a book and ill do that for you. :) :>