29

(This chapter is cringe so feel free to skip)
Louis' pov
The triplets made up for nearly missing the pups birthday and I'm dreading getting closer to heat, I'm a few days from heat and who knows what will happen.

"Alphas sit please" I say, getting them all to sit down for our talk "so if you don't know my heat is coming up and I need to know what is going to happen"

"Actually lou we were all talking about this last night, so we know having pups is hard especially at the age they are now and we wondered if you wanted more pups or if you wanted to wait the heat out?" Edward asked.

"I do want more pups and I hate waiting my heat out" I giggle making the alphas smile, we talk for a bit longer. I end up cuddled into Edward and Harry while Marcel makes the triplets eat before bedtime.

"Daddy"Rose, Bella and Freddie wine.

"Yes?" Harry says.

"We hungwy" Freddie says with( as Harry puts it, his cute voice) I giggle at how he says hungry.

"Papa is making food just go play until he's done" they nod before running to play with their toys.

Once food is made we all sit on the sofa and the triplets on their little table in front of the tv. I grab my phone and send a few emails before I get a phone call of my boss.

"Louis finish your tea please" Edward says.

"I've got to take this Eddy"

"Louis Tomlinson I don't care come and sit down" he says, getting more angry.

"Edward I've got to take it, it's work. Hello?...... yes......yes.....no no..... tomorrow morning....... How early do I need to be there?.....ok see you tomorrow" I say before hanging up.

~
I walk to the bedroom with the triplets in bed and my alphas in the office next to our bedroom, I get changed into my silk pink pj shorts and top. "Alphas, it's time for bed" I say with a smile present on my face. The slight sunlight shining in their faces making their greens eyes glimmer.

"Ok lou" they say in unison, they close their laptops and computer and head towards our room. They get changed into their pj bottoms and get into bed, Edward on my left, Harry on Marcels   left and Marcel next to me.

They fall asleep but I lay awake to the sound of their breathing and the sound of silence that fills my hears, I slowly peel myself away from my alphas. I make my way down the stairs. The lightly dimmed kitchen was clean (for once), I grab a glass and pour the water into my glass.

I hear footsteps coming toward me, Edward. Living with 3 amazing alphas you learn their footsteps as sometimes u can't tell them apart, "Lou what are you doing up?" He asks. His voice fill off sleep making his voice rough.

" can't sleep" I say, placing my water down. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me perfectly and we cuddle before heading to the sofa and cuddling there.

I sigh happily and cuddle further into Edward, most people I know always say Eddy must be my fav but I don't have a fav cuz they are all loving and amazing.

I turn the tv on and turn the volume down low, I feel sleepy and my eyes begin to droop and before i know it I'm asleep.