45

Harry's pov

Me and my brothers wake up to find Louis isn't in the bed. I slowly get up and check the entire of the house to find no sign of Louis anywhere. I hear the laptop ringing, "Marcel is face timing"

"Hey Marcy, what's up?" I say.

"You know how I headed to New Zealand?" He says and I nod "someone looked exactly like Lou, how crazy" My jaw dropped, is Louis in New Zealand.

"Oh, that's crazy" I say, we talk awhile and just catch up. Not seeing your brother for a long time is hard, a few minutes later Marcel asks "Where is Edward and Lou?"

"I think Lou has gone to work, I don't know and Edward is-"

"I'm here" I hear a grumpy sounding Edward say "where is Lou?"

"I'm not sure" For the next hour me, Eddy and Marcy all catch up on everything Marcy has missed the entire time he's been away. He was shocked by the news and suddenly me and my brothers felt a shooting pain through our bond. I try to connect with Lou but nothing.

"Something is wrong" Marcy says, me and Eddy agreeing.

We bid goodbye to Marcel and I head straight to Louis' office in my PJ's. "Good morning sir, how can I help?" A new woman at the desk says.

"Hi, I was wondering if an employ named Louis Tomlinson has clocked in yet." I say.

"Sorry sir, I can't tell you that information," she says. "Policy"

"Louis is my omega" I say, anger boiling. I walk back to the elevators and straight to the top floor. I arrive at the floor I know the CEO is located on. "Come in" I hear Isabella shout from inside her office.

"Good morning" I say while walking in.

"How can I help you Mr. Styles?" she asks.

"I need to know if Louis Tomlinson has clocked in. He wasn't home this morning and usually lets us know before he heads off to work." She nods and begins to type.

"I'm sorry Mr. Styles but he hasn't clocked in," she says. We talk for a while as this is a new company that Louis has begun around a week ago."

"I'm sorry Louis hasn't turned up, this is not like him," I say, and we bid our goodbyes before I leave and phone Edward.

I phone Louis and he picks up, sobbing is the only thing that is heard. "Oli, I left my alphas" He sobs.

"Lou, why?"

"I don't know, something is wrong though. I can feel it." Louis says.

"They are going to hate me", he sobs. "Mainly Edward"

I place my side of the phone on mute as I arrive home. "Edward, come here please"

"What's up Harry?"

"I phoned Louis and he must of accepted with his bum but not the point, he's upset and scared you're going to be mad." Suddenly we hear another round of sobs.

"Oli, I can't go back though. I can't risk my alphas rejecting me. I'm nothing without them." He sobs. My heart breaks for Louis and the way Edward's face is sat, you can tell he feels broken for Lou.

~

A few days later, Marcel arrives home with a sleeping Louis in his arms. I sigh in relief. The last few days have been hell without knowing Lou is safe. Marcy places Lou on the sofa and places a blanket over him. "Edward, you need to be nice to Lou. I don't know what has happened but he's not been in a good state, someone named Oli came up to me and told me Lou had been staying with him until he suddenly went missing. That's when I found him."

"Oh" Edward responds, We all sit away from Louis to give him space go he will not be scared of anything especially with him running away. Something made Louis scared of something, but what?

I sit on the floor by the sofa on the other side of the room, and Marcy, but with Edward on the sofa above me. Whenever we talk, we talk in a whisper to not wake our omega, after about 4 hours Louis wakes up in a panic. "His body must of been protecting himself from being in this State" Marcel says.

We had all taken turns taking care of the triplets. After the Nanny we hired left, Edward and Marcel calm Louis down enough to make sure he is not in any physical pain. I head upstairs to check on my children and play some game they wanted to play. I hear footsteps running up the stairs really quickly and someone crying.

"HARRY!"

I walk quickly out of my kid's room to find my crying omega, sitting on the floor. "Lou, what's happened?" I ask, trying to stay calm. 

"He tried touching me" Just then Edward walks up the stairs.

"Edward what the hell happened?" I ask.

"Nothing, Marcel tried to give Louis water. He started screaming and crying, then called for you"