30

Louis pov
I wake up to the alphas running around the house and a smell that is wanting to draw me in, I see Harry and stop him before he can head toward the stairs "Harry what the hell is going on?" I ask curiously.

"Well Marcel has gone into rut and this is bad, especially since we have an omega and children around"

"How is it bad Harry, I'm an omega. Your omega, I'm meant to help that's my job" I say.

"Louis no, we haven't even spoke properly about having more pups and he can be rough" Harry says.

I find Edward stood in the kitchen making food "Edward, why can't I help Marcel. For god sake I'm your omega if you've forgot" I whine. My omega was going crazy now knowing my alpha is in rut and Im not doing anything.

"Louis I bet Harry explained this to you, now the kids are going to our mom and you are going to one of our houses not too far from here" Edward says with a sturdy face "end of story"

"Edward, this is what an omega is meant for you know, you alphas always think an omega is useless. Fine, I'm taking the kids to nursery and I'm heading to work. Bye" I say before heading upstairs to see Harry carrying  the kids downstairs. I hear whining and  light screams coming from the other side of our guest room.

I get ready for work in the bathroom attached to our room, I grab all the kids bags and get all of them into the car. I know Anne is picking the kids up from nursery so that's something I don't have to worry about. I arrive at the office.

"Morning Louis" Alice, the receptionist says with a smile.

"Morning Alice" I say before heading to my office, I've been working here a while and recently got promoted to team leader. I work for a big fashion company, I sit at my desk with my iPad and Apple Pencil working on a new fashion design as we have a new collection coming out.

After sketching  the design out, I head to the meeting room and talk with my team.

After a few hours of work, I hand the work over to one of the workers grace who is great at beginning the fabrics and sewing it all.

I head home to the house I share with my alphas, I hear yelling coming from upstairs. Edward and Harry are sat on the sofa watching tv, "Louis your not meant to be home yet"

"Didn't have much to do today and we need to talk" I say "Marcel brought this up a week ago and I wanted to think about what he said before I brought anything up, so Marcel wants more pups and I thought about it and I agree with him but I don't know if you all do"

"Well I do what about you Eddy?" Harry says, looking toward his brother.

"Well we already have three amazing pups and they are one already and most would of already had more pups by now so and I own a company, Marcy is a teacher, Harry your a baker and lou your a fashion designer" Eddy says "I think we can"

Harry gets up "Lou stay here" he walks upstairs to where Marcel is "Marcy" he says as he knocks on the door. Marcel looks up "so we think it's time to have more pups" he says "you can go see lou he's downstairs" as soon as the words come out of his mouth, Marcel began heading downstairs to see his omega.

His mind felt fuzzy and he could bearly see anything but managed to see Louis, he placed himself next to Louis and began cuddling into him.

(A/n)
You know what they did that night 😉