32

Louis' pov
After a few days, I took a test which confirmed I was pregnant and all I needed to do now is go to my doctors appointment, I drop the triplets off at nursery before I head of to my appointment.

"Hello, how can I help you sir?" The lady at the front desk says.

"Hello, I'm here for an appointment. It should be under Tomlinson."

"Here we are mr tomlinson, have a seat. Doctor Alf will be with you in a second" she says with a smile which I return and I have s seat.

"Mr Tomlinson" I hear. I follow the doctor to his office, "ok mr Tomlinson I heard your here to check if your pregnant" he says and I nod.

"Have you had pups before mr Tomlinson" doctor Alf asks. I nod. "Ok let's begin" he begins the ultrasound and I get nervous.

"Ok mr tomlinson, it seems like you are pregnant with 1 pup" He says " I bet your alpha will be happy"

"They will"

"They?" He asks.

"Yeah I have triplets as my alphas"

~
I arrive home after work, the pups with my mom. I see my alphas sat watching tv together. I smile and take off my coat ,shoes and put my bag on the floor by the door.

"Hey Lou" they all say together, I say hi back and sit in the middle of Edward and Marcel. Lottie and fizzy used to say I favour Edward over the rest and don't show Marcel enough attention.

Marcel reassured me that that's not true after many hours of cry, "alphas" they all look towards me and Marcel cuddles into my side. "Well....... I-I'm pregnant" I say, kinda scared "again"

A smile breaks out on all their faces and they hug me tightly. " Lou, what do you mean again?" Harry says " you don't seem exited"

" I am, I'm just worried how we are going to take care of this pup along with our other 3 pups. They are getting jealous way too easily and I don't think I'll be able to cope with all of the stress"

Edward hugs me tightly "Lou you have three alphas and really don't mind helping, you made us happy so we will always do what we can to make you happy"

Marcel pitches in "Lou they get there jealousness from Eddy of course have you seen him" he says making me laugh.

(Filler chapter btw)