23

Ik it says hybrid but oh well and Cba with cropping 😂
No ones POV
Harry and Louis cuddled on the sofa while the triplets slept feet away, sleep began to catch up on Louis. He spends more time up than he does anything else.

The triplets had always been heavy sleepers so when the pups woke, Louis was the one who got up. The door opened revealing Edward "finally" he huffed out.

"Welcome home eddy" Harry says,Louis fast asleep on his chest. Edward walked over to the bassinets and cooed over the sleeping 4 day old babies.

"I can't believe their our babies" eddy cooed, he sat on he sofa.

"Welcome home Edward" Ella said, the door opened again revealing a sleepy Marcel. He mumbled a 'hello' before making his way upstairs.

~
It's dinner time for the large family, the family of 7 sat at the table "thank you Ella" Louis thanked her as she played the food on the table.

They ate happily, Louis and eddy took the triplets to the sitting room while everyone else helped Ella clean up. Louis sat down before breastfeeding the triplets. "Marcel I'm working a longer shift tomorrow" Harry says.

"Fine I'll ask eddy" marcel sayd before coming to the sitting room "eddy come shopping with me tomorrow" he asks.

Eddy looks at Louis "go with him, I'll be fine" he said and eddy agrees.

~~~~~~ Louis pov
I drops the triplets off at daycare before heading off to school with marcel "remember you are going to be home alone tonight and call us if anything is wrong" he says.

"I know Marcy" I say and kiss his lips, we walk to his classroom and I sit at my desk while he sits at his.

"Babe why don't you come sit in my lap" he said, I shook my head. He frowned "Lou what's wrong?"

"I'll be way to heavy for you" I say now insecure. I'm going to say this but I was growing ears and a tail but I had seen a doctor during my pregnancy and they said some omegas do that.

Had my alphas noticed? No because I was really good at hiding it. "Alpha I need to talk with everyone tonight" I say. I walk over to my alpha and cuddle into his chest while putting myself on his lap.

::::::::::::::::::::::::( ik lots of time skips but oh well)

It had been a month since I told them about my tail and my ears and they took it pretty well,