5.

Marcels pov
I see Lottie walking outside and walking to school then I see my omega walking over to my car wearing a new black skirt, a nice pale pink crop top and boot heals.

"Morning alpha" he says in his giggly self.

"Morning baby, you seem happy this morning " I say with a smile. I love seeing Louis happy because it makes me happy.

"Oh alpha I am, my mam just told me she's pregnant" he says with a smile printed on his adorable face.

" Oh baby that's amazing" I say as I start the car.

We arrive at school and of course lost fo students see us but honestly it's not against the rules for a teach,student relationship as long as they are a 100% sure they are meant to be.

The rules are if a student is under the age of  eighteen, you can't mate them but once they are over eighteen a teacher can be mated to them. I rap my arm around Louis after we step out of the car and luckily his class is my first class so we make our way to my class.

I turn on my light and close the door behind us, he sets his drink on his desk before whetting unpacked for the lesson while I began putting everyone's book on their tables. He smiles at me while I walk passed him but then the bell rings.

After a minute or two, students began to fill the class room" good morning class, today we have a fun lesson soaks sure you do all the work set before the fun part" I say."Also you can use your phone as long as your not being too loud or being annoying towards me or anybody else "

The class began working soon as I finished talking so I headed to my desk, i typed away on my computer "yes nick?" i ask.

"can I go to the toilet please ?" He says.

"Yes nick you can go" I say. He gets up and leaves but since he's an alpha, he gives a wink to my omega on the way out. Why can't people just wink at their own omegas and not others? My inner alpha questions.

~
As the bell for the end of the day rings, I see Louis walk into my class "hey alpha" he says joyfully.

"Hi Lou" I say "what you all happy about?" I ask with a smile.

"I've just had football practice and it went really well" he says. I kissed his forehead and grabbed my bag, we headed to my car when my phone went off.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi bro, can you do me a favour ?" Gemma asks.

"Depending what ?" I say.

"Could you ask Harry or Edward when they get in from work, if they can come round mam'a tonight she has something for them" she says.

"Yeah I can do that" I say " I need to go bye" and once she says her goodbyes, I hang up.

Me and Louis talk as we drive to his "hi mam" he says as he walks in the house.

Louis pov
We head inside to see my sisters and parents sat in the sitting room." How was school ?" My mam asked.

"Good, not many bad lessons" I say with a laugh. "I'm going to get changed" I say before heading upstairs with Marcel, he was wide eyed as he sat my room. We've never seen each other's room and we are mating in a few months.

I smile at him before standing on my tiptoes and kissing his lips, he wrapped his arms around my waist before pressing a kiss to my forehead. He sat on my bed while I grabbed a pair of shorts and a crop top.

I headed to my bathroom with the clothes and got changed, I came out and Marcels  jaw dropped at the clothes. I giggled at his reaction before grabbing my heels.

We walked downstairs, Marcel began to talk with my mam and sisters (my dad showing no interest) while I grabbed a drink. I love the fact that my mam and sisters love my alphas.

At first I was ready to crawl into a hole and cry but it went really well, the only person who hates my alphas is Mark. Marks never liked that fact that I will soon move out once I'm mated, to be honest I spend more time with my alphas than I do at home.

"Lou, you never told me you use to live in Doncaster "Marcel says to me.I let out a laugh.

~
I sat around the dinner table with my alphas after Harry and I cooked food together for the first time, " Lou, we've put off this conversation for too long now" Edward says "we need to talk about mating " he says.

"Yes, we need to know what you want to do" marcel says, Harry hums in agreement.

"Yeah I've been thinking About it 'cuz my two mated best friends were going on about it. I was thinking we could mate before my heat and your ruts so we could be fully aware of it " I say.

"That's a great idea love" Edward says. "Oh and me and the boys were talking and we said if you want why don't you come down to my office Tomorrow, help me with new ideas and things" Eddie says to me.

Wow Eddie wants me to help with new ideas for a massive company? I think to myself "of course I will" I say excitedly. We head to the sitting room and we cuddle on the sofa.

"What we watching love ?" Harry asks me.

"Can we watch the notebook ?" I ask shyly.

I hear Harry let out a 'yes' quite loudly from beside of me, I bury myself further into Edwards chest and press my face into his neck as I breath in his scent "sorry Lou" Harry says.

"It's alright hazza" I say.