48

No one's Pov 

A few days after the events, Louis spent every night watching his children. Scared someone will try taking them away, his alphas try pulling him away but unless he knows they are safe, he will not sleep. "Lou?" Marcel says from the door of their youngest pup's room. 

Louis looks up to see a comforting smile from Marcel, he gets up slowly and hugs his alpha. "You stay in here every night, tell me what's wrong." 

Marcel is the only alpha who doesn't know why? He never asked, waiting a while for his omega to tell him but after the day passes, he knows that will never happen so he must ask. "I'm scared someone will try taking our pups. Marcy, we can't lose them." A tear slips from the omega's eye. 

The Alpha hugs him, "Omega, they will never be taken" He says "We have an amazing security system" 

"We did last time" The small omega says in a quiet tone. 

"I know but we have the best on the market and if you want, we can get security to out your mind at rest." The larger man says, "would that help?" The omega nods. 
"Okay, I'll speak to Edward." 

~
"I'm sorry but right now we cannot get security," Edward says in a harsh tone.

"Why, our omega is scared for our children. He will not sleep in fear they will be taken and you're saying no to getting a team to watch our house because you're scared that it will hurt your reputation or something?" 

"That's not why" Edwards keeps the same tone as before.

"Then why Edward, what is the fear of resting our omega's mind so he can sleep?" Marcel asks just as Harry walks in.

"What is wrong?" 

"Edward here is refusing to get a security team to protect the house and rest Louis' mind." Marcel says, becoming frustrated.

"Marcel, walk away. This is my decision. Louis will come around" Edward says, his tone becoming harsher, if possible.

Suddenly a cry comes from behind the door and then a door slams. Marcel rushes to the window to see Louis packing the children into the car and a bag or two. Before any of us can get outside, he drives away. 

"What the hell is he leaving for?" Eddy mutters

"Probably because he doesn't feel safe here and is willing to do anything to protect our children because his omega is telling him that we aren't keeping them safe." Marcel says with frustration present in his voice. 

~
Louis Pov (I forgot Lou was pregnant and I don't know what week I said he was, so I'm going to say he's around 13 weeks)

I arrive at my mother's house in the next town over, the kids crying in the back of the car and my omega screaming at me. I texted earlier when I had stopped a few miles away from the house. I see one of my sisters, Fizzy, sat outside on the bench. 

"LOU!" she shouts, rushing from the bench, dropping the book she was reading and arriving to give her big brother a hug. "What are you doing here?" 

"I need a break from my alphas, they are causing me stress, which isn't good for me or my pups." We grabbed my triplets from the back of the car before heading inside, my mom sat on the sofa.

"Louis, nice to see you, my sweetheart." My mum had already placed all of the stuff out for my babies so after a quick hug I placed them all down. (A/n: i think the babies are 2, let me know if I'm wrong)  "so tell me what happened?" 

"We got broken into the other day and Marcel wanted to get security as I can't sleep without being worried that someone will take my babies. I've been awake for a long time but Edward doesn't want to get any type of security. I've decided to leave for a while, thank you for letting me stay here for a little." I say as I sit on the sofa with my mother.

We talk for a bit before the triplets need placing down for a nap but Freddie is difficult because he wants to place instead of sleep. "Freddie, baby. Please sleep" I say and after around 10 minutes, he falls asleep to my luck so I head downstairs before any of the others could wake up. Luckily my mum has a security system, living in a house with mostly omegas and few alphas.

I feel my phone buzz for the 100th time but instead of reading it, I switch my phone off and lay down on the sofa, waiting for my sisters to get home. "Lou, you know you need to face them at some point" my mum say.

"I know but right now I need space." 

"Lou, Eddy may have a reason for not wanting one" My mum says, stroking my hair.

"Like, not wanting to protect his omega and children?" 

"Maybe it makes him feel trapped, maybe his alpha doesn't feel like it's enough, maybe he's had bad experiences. I don't know Lou but all I know is you haven't spoken to him about how you feel." She's right like always. "Lou, don't feel like I'm trying to push you away but this has to talk about. You're going to have a pup with him and his brothers so hiding away and being scared of how he will react isn't how you should live your life. Running away from problems never solve them, take it from me. I ran away from my mate and look where it got me, mateless and now I can only mate with unmated men that will never have an omega."