10.

Hey in skipping forward to after louis gets his cast off
////////////////

Louis pov

"Hey alphas" louis says in a joyful tone.

"Hey lou" the triplets say at the same time.

" can we go dance in the rain ?" He asked.

"Bubbles its freezing outside, you'll get ill" edward said from the office everyone was in.

"Eddy" louis whined at Edward.

After much of louis whining the edward finally caved so they got all wrapped up and headed outside. Edward grabbed Louis hands and put the omega's hands on his neck before wrapping his arms around his waist.

Louis layed his head on Edward's chest as Edward began to sway them lightly, harry looked out from the window with Marcel. Edward places a kiss on louis' head, all that was heared was the patter of the rain and the howling wind "hey alpha ?"

"Yes bubbles ?"

"Can we change into our wolf forms tomorrow please ?"

"Yes of course" edward says.

After a few more kisses,swaying and laughs, they head inside. Once they both have a shower, they head to bed.

~
The next morning Louis woke up to his phone going off so he pushed each alpha off him, took his phone and headed downstairs "hey Luke what's up ?"

"Hey Lou could you come round later please?" Luke asked.

"Yea sure what time?"

"Around six " he said and after long conversation, Louis heared growling coming from the room. He said goodbye to Luke before heading upstairs.

He giggled at the alphas that head around the room looking for their omega "alphas I'm here" Louis said with a light giggle.

Harry shot a up and wrapped his arms around the omega and breathed in his scent from his neck "mine" Harry growled Possessively, Louis giggles.

"Hazza of course I'm yours but I'm also your brothers " Louis said with a big smile. Edward and marcel watched from their places on the bed as Louis wrapped his arms around the alpha and Harry stuffed his face as far into Louis neck to breath in his scent.

They headed to bed after a couple minutes of standing around, they cuddled back up before falling asleep.

A few hours later Louis woke up before the alphas so he got up used the bathroom, brushed his teeth, got into his school skirt and over-sized jumper with his favourite heels.

He headed downstairs and began making pancakes, just as he finished placing the last one down he felt a pair of hands on his waist causing him to jump."mine" he heared Harry say possessively.

"Yes hazza im yours" he said as he turned around in Harry's arms. He placed a kiss on his lips, he wrapped his arms around Harry before Resting his head on his chest.

They stayed like that until footsteps were heared from the hallway.

~

After a long day at school and after school football, he heads home. He went inside. He saw a girl sitting with the alphas.

Louis' pov

I walk in to see my alphas sitting with AN UNMATED OMEGA! i try to stay calm looking but inside i felt like screaming. It's not the fact that they brought her to the house it's the fact they are sitting so close her. I place my bag by the door and walk passed everyone to the kitchen, i grab a glass of water before downing it. I head to the stairs "Hi Lou" Edward says.

"Hi alphas" i say with a smile that lasts a couple of seconds before I head upstairs, i grab my Ipad, my phone and earphones, oh and apple pencil.

I head back down to the backgarden, I sat by the large oak tree that sat at the end of the garden. i sit with my back facing the house and against the tree. I began drawing and before I know it i have a full drawing of me alone and the alphas with that girl.

I feel tears falling down my face but i let them flow.

After an hour, i got up and headed inside. I place my ipad on the counter while i grab a glass of water. "Lou what's this ?" i hear Harry ask.

"A drawing I did" i say, my eyes still red from crying.

~

We sat down to eat our dinner, as the boys made small talk i sat just eating my food. "Lou what's up ?" Marcel asks.

"Nothing"

~~ No ones' pov

The next day, just after dinner there was a knock on the door. "Hi Olivia" Edward said. He let her inside and sat on the sofa with everyone, "Lou this Olivia, Olivia this is Louis"

"Hi Louis" Olivia says.

"Hi" louis says, he goes to get up from his spot from inbetween Marcel and Harry but only to be stopped.

"Where you heading lou?" Harry asks.

"Upstairs" he says as he heads out of the sitting room.

The next two hours were spent with louis lightly sobbing, he knew there would be one day that the alphas would find Someone else they liked and leave him which he knew was probably going to be true.

He grabbed a duffle bag and packed a Couple outfits, his vans and pj's. He slowly made his way downstairs rowing the alphas were with Olvia in the back garden, he began to make his way out of the door when Marcel appeared walkin through the sliding glass door.

"Where You going babe?" He asked.

" I'm going to stay with my mam in Doncaster for a little while and I don't know When I'll be back" He says " I love you alpha be but when she's around your all act like I'm not there " 

He wants nothing more than to go up to marcel and hug him but he know if he does he wouldn't be able to leave.

the smiles at Marcal one last time before walking out.

~

He arrives at his grandma Siliva'S house. He knocked on the door and it revealed Lottie who smiled at her older brother.