13.

As the month went on the triplets and Louis spent lots of time together, Louis shot up from bed and ran to the bathroom. He felt three pairs of hands on his back as he chucked up all of last nights food.

He rested his back against Harry's chest once he was done, "Lou you have a fever" Harry said as he felt his omega's head, they helped Louis to his feet, helped him brush his teeth before helping him out of the bathroom and into bed.

"cuddle ?" Louis asked innocently, after Harry agreed to stay home with Louis since Edward has an important meeting and Marcel has to be in class. "Hazza?"

"Yes baby ?" 

"What if i'm pregnant ?"

"I don't know baby, we'd have to talk with the boys" Harry said.

~

Harry stood in the kitchen, making soup, as Edward walked in. The madness look on his face "Eddy what's wrong ?" 

"One of my workers tried to come and aruge with me because i wasn't in but they seem to forget it's my company" he says as he plops himself on the sofa "where is Lou ?"

"He's upstairs watching tv" Harry said.

Edward's pov

I go upstairs to see Lou laying all rapped up in all the blankets as he watched tv, "EDDY!" Louis shouted.

"Hi baby" i said with a smile "How you feeling?" i ask.

"A lot better"

~

Once Marcel was home everyone sat in their room, "Alphas i have something i want to talk to you all about" Louis says. We nodded.

"With my sickness and everything i think i maybe pregnant" He says.

"I have noticed that your scent changed " we all say at the same at the same time.

Marcel headed to the shop and came back with five diffrent types of pregnancy test, Louis took a deep breath before heading to the bathroom.

"Alphas i'm pregnant" he says as he plants the tests in our hands with the lids on. We all smile really big.

"Lou this is amazing" We say at the same time. We get up and rap him up in a hug.

A/N

Hey everyone

this is a fill in chapter 

enjoy