11.

Louis' POV

I Sit Down with Lottie on the sofa and she told me our Mam, grandma, twin sisters and fizzy had gone out shopping.

" I thought you lived with your alphas " Lottie said.

" I did but they have this give called Olivia around the Last couple of days and they always Act like they have no clue who I am so I'm leaving for a few days" I explain. We head to the back garden. 

~

As me and Lottie sat in the garden talking about life and random stuff, I heared the back door being opened which revealed my mam, Daisy, Phoebe, Fizzy  and my grandma. I smiled and stood up to the twins engolfing me into a hug and then i went to hug each adult.   

We headed inside, "It's really nice to see you Lou" my mam said.

"It's nice to see everyone" i say. 

~(A/N: I'm going to skip forward a month)

In the last month my phone has had message after message after message from the triplets but we did have one conversation with them and i did forgive them but not so easily it took a long time.

I help my mam bring everyone's bags inside the old house that Mark had moved out of after an affair with a work colleague named Izzy.

~
i grab my glasses and school bag, I'm wearing a black skirt, a purple jumper and my favourite heels. I headed to my car.

I'm not ready to Marcel again but I have to, I need to face him and not let my fears take over.

I pull up and head inside to be greeted by the boys, "hey lou" Micheal said. We headed inside and straight to history with Marcel.

After the lesson finished I told Marcel I would see him at dinner befire I headed off to English with Miss swift who I hate.

~(Marcels pov)

At dinner louis walked in, a smile on his face. We had made up not to long ago, me and my brothers got rid of olivis from our lives. Edward had fired her but we did this to keep our lou happy and in our lives.

"I love you Alpha" louis said out of the blue.

"I love you too" I say. He walks over and sits on my lap. He places a kiss on my lips before resting his head on my shoulder, we hear a knock at the door and the head (a/n idk of I said the heads name but his name is mr John) walking on.

"Mr styles, the meeting for today had been reschedule for tomorrow" he says so I knod and he walks away.

Once we finish our meals just as the bell rings, suddenly louis becomes really clingy. Refusing to let go of me and go to his next class.

Unfortunately miss swift walked in since she was assisting me with the class, she rolled her eyes at louis and went to the back of the class.

"loulou it's time to go to your next class" I whispered to him. He whined and tightened his grip around me "lou you have class and my students will be here any moment" I whisper again.

He whined causing my inner alpha to rap its arms around louis and hold him close "miss swift could you start the class on the task that's on my desk please?" I ask.

She nods as all my last years walk into the room, "afternoon class miss swift will be taking over the class for a while." I say. I see one of my students jess raised her hand "yes jess?" I ask.

"why is that boy still in the class?" she asks.

"well he's my omega and he's a bit clingy at the moment" I say as miss swift finishes handing out the paper.

She sits on a desk at the back as she and the class get on with everything they need to.

I rub my hand up and down louis' back as he scoots up a little, I chuckle at louis as I began to type an email to Mr horan.

Dear niall,
I have louis with me now, he's being really clingy and refusing to go to your class. Sorry but I tried, I'll make sure he catches up.
-Marcel

I finish typing to hear louis whimpering "lou what's wrong?" I ask.

"hot" he whimpers out. I knew what that meant so I texted Edward.

Hey Eddy ik your in a meeting but I need you to come pick up Louis.HE'S IN HEAT!!!

I sent it and a message back within minuets.

How long has he been in heat Marcel?

About 5 minuets i'd say but i'm not a 100% sure

After a few minuets Edward lets me know that he was outside to i told Miss Swift to watch the class while i take Louis out.

I grabed Louis' bag and headed out to the front of the school, once Louis in the car i said bye to both of them and they left.

I got back to class to see Miss Swift sitting on the desk, her fingers interlocked with a student and the seventeen year old biting her neck "Miss swift you know the rules and your not aloud to mate with a seventeen year old and not in front of my class. Take yourself out of the class and to the head" i say and she heads out of my class "on with what you were doing please."

~

After school I sent Harry a message asking him to pick up Louis car and the keys are in my class and locked away in the draw. I head inside of the house to be drowneded by the sweet smell of omega, i see Edward sat on the sofa with his head in his hands "Eddy i know it's hard" i say.

"Marcel he keeps whining and I don't know how much more i can take"he says and then i hear a small "Alpha" coming from upstairs.

"He wasn't suppost to go into heat yet, he said his heat was just after chrismas. He must o =f been around an alpha that's in rut" i say.

"Hello Marcel" i hear.