Chapter Seven: Apolgies

Kumiko was a wave of fire as she danced around, the tension leaving her body. As she performed her final step, barely breaking a sweat, she smiled.

"Nicely done, Kumiko." Hiroko spoke, alerting Kumiko to her presence.

"Thanks, Roko. Sorry if I tuned you out at all."

"No problem at all. Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah I am. Thanks for bringing me here." Kumiko smiled brightly, making Hiroko smile as well.

"My pleasure. Would you like to go back and eat? You had barely eaten earlier before Kenta was full on douchebag."

Just at that moment, Kumiko's stomach growled, making her turn red. "Well that answers that question."

The two giggled together, before the two left the hall. As they walked, Kumiko saw Kenta up ahead.

He looked to see her, grit his teeth and stormed to her. Startled, she took a step back before he grabbed her by the arm, dragging her.

"Hey! Kenta, what the heck! Let me go!"

"Shut it, Fire. We need to talk."

"Ok... can we talk without you manhandling my body?!"

"Tempting but no. Now shut up."

As he dragged her around a corner, she distantly heard Hiroko scream for her.

"KENTA GIVE HER BACK, YOU MUSCLEHEAD!"

Huffing, Kenta flipped off Hiroko before turning to the fire dancer. "Look I'm gonna be quick about this. Sorry bout earlier, I'll try to piss off and leave you alone. Now call off your guard dogs."

"My guard dogs?"

"Yui and Ryozo. Those two will not leave me alone. Sorry for the way I acted now call em off."

"Uh... yeah sure. I'll talk to them."

"Great, later loco."

Confused, Kumiko watched Kenta walk off before she came out behind the corner. Shaking her head, she saw Hiroko now accompanied with Akiko.

"Hey Akiko! What's up?"

"Oh hello Kumiko. May I join the two of you? I find it difficult to be in such an unfamiliar environment alone."

"Sure. Glad to have you!"

The trio walked down to the cafeteria once more, only to see Ryozo and Yui sitting there. Once they saw Kumiko, the two smiled at her.

"Hey Spitfire. How ya doing?"

"I'm ok. Um can I ask you two a question?"

"Sure Kumiko. What can we do for you?" Yui asked.

"Have you been bothering Kenta?"

"Have we been bothering him? Chick, he deserves it. He was being a total A-hole to you." Ryozo rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but you didn't need to do that. Two wrongs don't make a right. But thank you for being so protective of me." She gave a small smile, showing her dimples.

"I am convinced you are the closest thing to an angel there is. Doesn't swear, totally nice, super forgiving even to those who don't deserve it..."

Kumiko gave a giggle at Ryozo's words, painting a light blush on her cheeks.

Sitting down, Hiroko looked around the kitchen door. Noting the person in there, she said. "Hey what's Kaori doing in there?"

"He's making apple cinnamon doughnuts from scratch. Not gonna lie, it smells great." Yui grinned at the thought of the food.

"Hey everyone! Doughnuts are done!" Katori yelled.

Kaori came out handing out doughnuts to everyone. And as he passed Yui, she handed him a huge stuffie of a cupcake it seemed. Where she kept it, Kumiko had no idea.

Squealing, Kaori snatched the stuffie and hugged Yui tightly before running away with the stuffie.

"Ok what was that?" Hiroko raised an eyebrow at Yui.

"He asked for a stuffed animal I could make to remember an old friend by... *Aiden* I believe was the name."

"And he chose a cupcake?"

"Yup. Remember I'm the Ultimate Seamstress, I'm very good at sewing things together."

After eating the delicious food, Kumiko heard something strange and looked down.

Her bracelet was beeping.

"Um I hate to alarm you guys but my thing is-"

Without even finishing her sentence, the smell of burned flesh filled the air. Kumiko couldn't hear anything over her own screams or she might have heard the others too.

"What the FUCK was that?!" Ryozo snarled.

"Is everyone ok in here?!" Aiyana stormed inside to check on the others.

"Y, yeah. Where is everyone?" Akiko stuttered.

"Everyone is scattered, but I came from the Sauna."

"I think... Shockbolt tried to summon us all."

"Well the bastard can come out and talk if he's that impatient!" Hiroko snapped, rubbing her burned wrist.

"We should go make sure everyone is ok." Kumiko let out a harsh breath.

"Ok let's go off and bring everyone to the Gymnasium. It's better to be together when the stupid fox shows up." Ryozo said upset.

Nodding, everyone stood to find the others. Kumiko and Hiroko went together to find others when they came across Daisuke and Minato.

"Heya doll. What's going on?" Minato smirked, trailing his eyes over Kumiko's figure.

"Eyes up here buddy boy." Hiroko sassed to the perverted boy. "We all need to find the others and get to the gym. Something is happening."

"Oh crap. We're gonna head over. Thanks ladies and see you soon." Daisuke bowed respectfully and dragged his brother out with him.

"Why can't Minato be like that?" Hiroko asked wistfully.

"We can only dream. C'mon let's find Maiko and then we can head over."

Nodding, Hiroko and Kumiko sped away, checking doors before checking the library.

"Maiko! C'mon we gotta get to the Gymnasium!" Kumiko tried to usher Maiko with them, only recieving a scoff in return.

"I have better things to do than go with dumb bitches like you-"

"Nope, I'm not having this attitude today." Hiroko literally grabbed Maiko's hair and dragged her out of the door.

"Let GO OF ME!"

"You wanna be a rude gal, imma treat you like one."

Finally they got to the Gymnasium and Hiroko tossed Maiko into the room with everyone else.

Looking around, Kumiko saw everyone else there, looking at her with worry and anxiety.

"So what now?" Benny asked, frowning.

"Now you're in my world, Benny boy! And I hope you're ready to play the game!"

(A/N: Aiden is a character from a story my good friend, DrewFrostStorm, check his stuff out and see Aiden in Abysses Unknownn)