Bonus Chapter: Afterlife

YOSHIKAWA'S P.O.V.

I watched as Kochi turned from her father and a really skinny girl embraced her and many, many people joined us. Perhaps one of the other three killing games ended?

Kikuji's face lit up as a girl with braided black hair and large glasses hugged him, a dark skinned boy with black hair and red eyes standing besides her. Looking at the boy, Kikuji's face hardened and he gave a threatening look to the boy.

Poor guy looked terrified if I'm being honest. Protective big brother complex anyone?

Next were two almost identical brothers. One in climbing gear, one dressed like a Surfer. Apparently they're twins! And they both stared at a curvy red head girl who had a straw doll.

Wow, that's kind of a strange love triangle... but what do I know, I'm 11.

Next up, arguing, were two people. One was an Egyptian-y pharoah lady and a really muscle-y dude. The lady was regal looking while the guy had lots of scars. They didn't seem to like each other but when the guy looked at me, his eyes seemed to soften just like Kougyoku's did. Maybe he has brothers too?

Aaaaand Surfer dude tried flirting and being a perv with Ms. Yoku. Ow, I KNOW that had to hurt. Oof, he got slapped on one cheek by Ms. Yoku and the other by the redhead lady. And now his brother is dragging him away by the ear... well that was exciting.

Anyways back to the new group of people...

It looks like Raou is looking at Earth and sees a blond, curly haired girl. That's probably his sister. I guess she found out how their parents lied and hurt Raou. Oooo, she's not happy. Seems she's not letting the abuse of her brother go unnoticed, even if done by her own parents.

She reminds me of my sis... except she's blond.

It seems one guy who'd been waiting, he was blond with a forked tongue,  stood when he saw someone. He smiled really big seeing a ginger boy with lots of freckles appear. The two stood still seeing each other before running full force towards one another. The blond picked the ginger up by the waist, spinning the two around like in an old movie.

Next up was this girl in a ballgown dress and a southern bell styled hat. She had light brown hair dyed cotton candy pink and held... a baby? It was wrapped in a blue blanket, so it must have been a baby boy... maybe? She looked so happy, tickling his cheeks and looking down to earth. She was watching a black and green haired girl taking care of a girl toddler, smiling and giggling.

Lastly a tattooed boy came in, scratching his head, and looking around. He seemed to find who he was looking for as his eyes fell upon an older version of himself, arms open for a hug. They collided in an embrace and the father, I assume, gestured to look down at earth. First the boy looked at this Jamaican lady in red clothing, with a tender smile. Next he looked and saw the same girl the hat lady saw. He looked sad as he stared at her, almost guiltily. Lastly the boy turned and saw a strong, hairless boy making bread and handing them to his friends.

A sudden flash caught my attention and I saw one final person there... one who I assumed was not part of this group.

Pulling on the skinny girl's shirt, I pointed to the new arrival. "Ma'am, is that a friend of yours?"

Looking to see where I was directing their attention, both Kochi and the skinny girl gasped.

"Oh my god, you sick son of a bitch! Come here!"

To be continued in Chemical Reactions...