Chapter Fourty Five: Atrocities

Standing from her crouched position, Kumiko approached the oak wood podium, as did the others. One by one all five people had reached their designated podiums, ready to debate for their lives.

"Ok um... anyone have any bright ideas about how to approach this?" Misaki asked, uncertain.

"Me, look through floors but n, no answers." Kaori stuttered whilst frowning.

"I also checked the dorms but everyone's looked normal. Not a hair out of place it seemed." Hiroko spoke.

"I checked the upper floors, eventually meeting halfway with Kaori. What about you Kumiko?" Aiyanna asked.

"I uh, I went into the janitorial closet."

"The closet? Kumiko, you gay?" Misaki asked with a grin, head tilted.

"I am apart of the alphabet mafia, yes. But that is neither here or now. When I entered, I found... a diary."

"A diary? What it say?" Aiyanna asked, eyes wide.

She pulled out the diary, the pink book with faux white fur lining the edges and fancy gold lettering adorning the cover. Opening it, she decided to read the entrees aloud.

May 14 Kochi and Me set up the school. I really don't like doing this. But... if I can bring attention and save even one child, I'll do it. If I have to kill a few teens to save millions of kids from abuse and neglect... so fucking be it.

May 26 I've gained 3 pounds. Mom kept forcing my mouth open while dad forced the cake down my throat. Now I gained 3 pounds and they've left me in the basement. They gave me a few doses of rat poison so I can keep throwing up. I hate them. Brother laughs at me as he eats the food I make

I really hate them.

June 2nd listen to the children. They'll tell you who I am. I don't like hurting people. I'm suppose to be sweet and kind... but they ruined me. Luckily father found me, Kochi and the others. He'll save us.

June 8th I went to the doctors today. Because of my own family I have anorexia, bulimia, and rumination disorder. My hair is falling out they say and I have close to no muscles left.

I'll save the children. Cuz these parents, ones like mine, surely wont.

"Sorry, did you say... Kochi?" Hiroko asked, face pale.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just a few days ago, I researched the Japanese killing game again, the one with the purple haired scientist and my brother? Apparently it was orchestrated by the scientist's secret step sister as revenge... who was named Kochi." Hiroko spoke, covering her face in horror.

"S, so whoever mastermind is... worked w, with Kochi lady?" Kaori asked, trying to confirm what they were saying.

"Yeah but what's that bit about the kids? They were just doing a weird chant, weren't they?" Aiyanna tried to figure it out.

"Yeah... it wasn't a weird chant, like we all thought." Kumiko revealed.

"What?" Almost everyone else said simultaneously, in confusion and shock.