Kaori Tsinga

Kaori Tsinga
Age: 16
Blood type: A
Talent: Ultimate Baker
Known family: Keena Tsinga (mother), Cookie Domen-Tsinga (adopted neice), Misaki Domen-Tsinga (adopted sister), unnamed adopted brother, Aiden Price (best friend/adopted brother)
Birthdate: 01/22/2006
Allies: Kumiko Katori, Misaki Domen
Possible Romance Partner: n/a
Allergies: n/a
False Invitation: Success
Death: Fail
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Skin tone: tan
Sexual Orientation: aromantic, asexual
Hobbies: baking

Kaori Tsinga had been a very helpful boy especially when meeting his best friend, Aiden Price, at a young age.

One day as Kaori entered his friend's favorite place, he heard bullies behaving aggressively to his friend. Becoming angry, Kaori stepped between them, only for the bullies to turn on him.

Grabbing Kaori by the arm, they dragged him over to a nearby source of heat. Being in a bakery, that was the hot oil used to fry doughnuts. Holding his arm in the horribly painful oil, Kaori let out a shrill scream for help.

What the bullies didn't know, was that they were in a bakery called Mama Tsinga's Shop.

Hearing her son shouting in extreme distress, Ms. Tsinga barreled out of the oven part of the bakery. Seeing what was before her made her see red and call the police to hold the offenders until their parents arrive.

Unfortunately the damage was done. Extreme burns littered Kaori's arm and had cause him to go into a mental block of sorts, triggering him into having an intense case of age regression, locking him mentally at his current age: seven.

Luckily working alongside his mama perfected his baking schools, and a letter from a prestigious school gave him a chance at life none others would...

Hello Mister Kaori Tsinga,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!