Gin Bando

Gin Bando
Age: 17
Blood type: O
Talent: Ultimate Scuba Diver
Known family: unnamed father
Birthdate: 06/07/2005
Allies: Kumiko Katori, Daisuke Hattori
Possible Romance Partner: Jiro Azuma
Allergies: n/a
False Invitation: Success
Death: Success
Hair color: red
Eye color: hazel
Skin tone: tan
Sexual Orientation: gay
Hobbies: fishing

Gin Bando was a very normal young man, always the class clown. And it was very rare to see him without one of his dogs, either Zoon, Vince or Daisy.

However Gin was one of the many people being bullied at school. One day, on his way home,  he heard his dog growling, whining and barking. This was unheard of behavior so he raced to see the school bullies attacking Zoom.

"Hey!"

Startled, the leader finished tying an anchor to the dog before pushing Zoom off the dock and into the ocean.

"ZOOM!"

Running, the young boy grabbed an air tank, attaching it quickly and his father's bolt cutter which was left on the dock. After wasting no more time, Gin jumped in.

Fueled by fear, the boy swam faster than ever, reaching his poor dog, who was struggling to get to the surface. With a snap from the mechanical item, the chain was broken and both boy and dog swam upwards.

Awaiting them as they surfaced was Gin's father, the bullies and the police. Apparently terrified they killed the dog and Gin went in after him, presumably to off himself, they ratted themselves to the Police.

Years later, having a profound affinity for scuba diving, after rescuing Zoom and seeing that himself, he realized a letter from a prestigious school awaited him.

'Why the hell not? Maybe I'll make some friends there finally...'

Hello mister Gin Bando,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!