Jiro Azuma

Jiro Azuma
Age: 16
Blood type: B
Talent: Ultimate Electrician
Known family: unknown family members
Birthdate: 04/01/2006
Allies: Kumiko Katori, Misaki Domen-Tsinga
Possible Romance Partner: Gin Bando
Allergies: certain medications
False Invitation: Success
Death: Success
Hair color: blond
Eye color: blue
Skin tone: pale
Sexual Orientation: gay
Hobbies: puzzles

Jiro Azuma, the young electrician, was a family man. He had a healthy bond with his parents and little sister. So when he went to school one night and came home to an empty house, he was befuddled and worried. Hoping he wouldn't be alone forever he waited... til the next morning and the one after that and the one after that...

After the fourth night, he realized his family wasn't coming home.

Instead the mob boss in his neighborhood came to visit. Beyond scared, Jiro demanded answers.

"Oh I guess they never told ya. They took a loan to get you through college and when they didn't pay... boom, boom I guess."

Horrified, the boy sat there even after the boss left. Eventually without his parents to pay bills, the water and electricity were shut off and Jiro was forced to leave.

He went from town to town before a shelter took him in, liking his prestige for electricity and his mind. A few boys there got him to start smoking as he was a bundle of nervous energy. After a few years, Jiro made peace with the death of his family and lived in the shelter permanently.

Until one day, in the mail came a fancy letter, from the Success Granted High School. Apparently impressed with all his achievements, they wanted to recruit him.

Well, not like anything awaited for him here, so why the hell not?

Hello mister Jiro Azuma,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!