Kei Hirai

Kei Hirai
Age: 17
Blood type: A
Talent: Ultimate Pharoah
Known family: Heasai Hirai (father)
Birthdate: 07/05/2005
Allies: Kaori Tsinga, Yui Tosha
Possible Romance Partner: Hiroko Kusu
Allergies: n/a
False Invitation: Success
Death: Success
Hair color: navy blue
Eye color: green
Skin tone: dark skinned
Sexual Orientation: lesbian
Hobbies: reading

Kei Hirai had always been book smart and with a penchant for justice. Seeing in the world all these atrocities going unpunished made her ill, especially the ones her own home. So she sought out to bring justice.

Her main concerns were those of murderers, rapists and pedophiles. Growing up she actually did have a mother... until her mother was viciously taken from her.

Her father, out doing his own roles in the community, had been distraught to hear people had broken into his home while away. But no one knew what happened other than the young 7 year old, Kei, who'd been found cowering in a closet. The girl, in shock, had become catatonic and mute for an entire 2 months before coming forward.

As an act against her family, a group of burglars broke in. Hearing them, her mother sent Kei to hide in the closet, safe from the invaders. But seeing the beautiful woman, they unknowingly created a witness to the mother's rape and murder, before hearing them wish the same fate for poor Kei.

Horrified and beyond angry, the father brought the group of invaders to his daughter for confirmation. When it was granted, he allowed Kei to overlook the punishment. Knowing their disgusting lust for a body and wealth led them, she hit them where it hurt.

With a sharpened glare, she ordered for their genitalia mutilated and for them to be tied up, allowing a slow bleedout to death.

Hearing her knack for leadership over the years, no one was surprised when Success Granted High School scouted the young pharoah.

Hello missus Kei Hirai,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!