Maiko Miya

Maiko Miya
Age: 16
Blood type: B
Talent: Ultimate Milliner
Known family: Cookie (daughter)
Birthdate: 09/14/2006
Allies: Jiro Azuma, Hiroko Kusu
Possible Romance Partner: Misaki Domen-Tsinga
Allergies: rats
False Invitation: Success
Death: Success
Hair color: light brown dyed cotton candy pink
Eye color: brown
Skin tone: light skinned
Sexual Orientation: bi-sexual
Hobbies: playing violin

Maiko Miya, abandoned in an orphanage, had always been independent. So when constructing her first ever hat shop, she did what needed to and joined an escort service...

As a companion for lonely older people, that is. Not for any sexual favors.

She would mainly be hired for older widows who became lonely. She'd play board games with them or be eye candy for gentleman to show off. No more, no less.

That was until... she was approached. By a disgusting and pervy man, Mazokou Kian.

Approached in a darkened alleyway, he showed his lust for her body and offered her business... enough to open her store. He asked her to join him to a party at a specific address, no different than what she normally would do.

Naively she agreed and showed up to the address... only for Mazokou to have other plans as he dragged her, screaming, into a hotel.

As he left, he gave her parting words. "Please, you were almost begging for me to do this. And with as much of a bitch as you are... did you really think anyone would help you?" After those horrible words, he left the money promised on the nightstand and walked out.

Nine months later, after her shop was constructed, Maiko went into labor. She was supposed to have twins, the product of that unfortunate night... but one of them didn't make it.

Now living with a close friend, she'd been given the chance to make a better life for her and her baby, Cookie... in the form of a letter of acceptance.

Hello missus Maiko Miya,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!