Misaki Domen-Tsinga

Misaki Domen-Tsinga
Age: 16
Blood type: O
Talent: Ultimate bomb dismantler
Known family: Pom Domen-Tsinga (brother), unnamed mother, Cookie Domen-Tsinga (adopted daughter), Keena Tsinga
Birthdate: 04/02/2006
Allies: Gin Bando, Jiro Azuma, Ryozo Katasha-Jin
Possible Romance Partner: Maiko Miya
Allergies: cherries
False Invitation: Success
Death: fail
Hair color: black, dyed acid green
Eye color: brown
Skin tone: light skinned
Sexual Orientation: lesbian
Hobbies: parkour

Misaki Domen-Tsinga, was once the apple of her mother's eye but all that changed once her father filed for divorce. Once he left, the mother only had distaste for her daughter. Misaki had her father's black hair and sharp features, only retaining her mother's eye color. Hoping to at least change part of her appearance, wanting her mother's love once more, she started dying her hair green.

But it wouldn't last long.

Once her mother remarried and gave birth to Misaki's little brother, the treatment only worsened. The new husband welcomed the treatment of his stepdaughter, her only release from it was when she was outside.

One day home from school, she heard a loud beeping sound. Looking over, she saw a large crowd standing around the beeping noise.

Investigating it, she saw a bomb with the detonation time of 2 minutes. Ignoring the yells, she sprung into action. Snipping wires with precision, avoiding the reactors inside... and only a burn from the heat radiation off the explosive, Misaki had dismantled the bomb.

Having her talent acknowledged, it was no wonder or surprise when a letter from a prestigious school came in.

Maybe with this, she'd manage to save both her brother and herself...

Hello Missus Misaki Domen,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!