Epilogue? Maybe... Probably Not

3 WEEKS LATER

In a Café with her friends, Kumiko was laughing at a story Hiroko told her. Misaki was passing Cookie back to Kaori as the two made the baby walk on her own, Misaki clapping victoriously.

Eating another bite of her oatmeal and strawberry banana bar, she thought back on what happened in the last 3 weeks.

There was now a shop in Yui's name, starring her own line of sewing supplies that was ranked in the top 5 around the world. It also had versions of her own products that was made before her demise.

The Hattori Brothers were being honored by having a sports store in their name. One half showed flirty, model-esque surfing gear while the other half had down to earth, sturdy mountain climbing gear.

A romantic park, made for people who ached to find their own way of life was built. The Akiko Benny Brine, as it was called. On weekends it helped youth Jumpstart an adventure of skydiving and during the week, youths came together as a way to de-stress and if they wanted, to learn about glass blowing.

Meanwhile in Egypt, a giant statue of a mature woman battling a fierce boxer was placed near the Hirai household, as a way to honor both teens and as a way for the younger brothers to still gaze at their protector.

A museum of Jiro's achievements had been constructed and was renowned for his genius ways of making sure each job ever done was performed exquisitely.

Whereas an adoption shelter and a shelter for young/single moms was made. Maiko's Playhouse, it was called, and nearly always busy but always ready for another member.

Gin had a scuba diving aquarium in his name that also had a pad connecting into the ocean for experienced divers and the icon of it was of course, Zoom and his other two puppies.

Ryozo's sister began her own tattooing industry and dedicated it to her older brother, who only needed to come home. The name was InkFace and had Kumiko be the first customer, oddly enough.

Lastly was Aiyanna. The remaining four all pitched in on this. They created an agency to help malnourished children retain a healthy weight and a good mindset to continue their journey into adulthood.

Just as Kumiko was about to speak, all four got a phone call at once.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Kumiko Katori?"

"Yes, I am Kumiko. What's this about?"

"We are a few of the federal agents watching what seems to have been a collection of killing games, one of which was your own."

"Ok..."

"Well more survivors have popped up and we seem to have found the true Success Granted High School. Would you and the other three be able to meet the other survivors? To end all the killing games and no other ones begin?"

She looked up to see her friends all ready to fight this battle, no matter the cost. Feeling proud of her friends, she decided she couldn't let them down.

"Yeah. Who am I meeting exactly?"

"Well first up will be the main leader of the American survivors... Sammantha Rodgers, the Ultimate Huntress."

And so it begins again...