Chapter Eleven: Accidental Chaos

Kumiko got into position as did everyone else before looking at one another. How exactly do they start this off?

"So... what do we talk about?" Kaori asked, biting his nails.

"Let's start with how he died. Cuz I, personally, don't think Daisuke was a total victim in all of this." Hiroko said calmly.

"I'm sorry but wasn't Daisuke the one who died? So how is he NOT the victim?" Minato spat out.

"Because, I think he tried to kill somebody."

Everyone was silent at Hiroko's revelation. Until Aiyanna spoke next.

"How do you figure that?"

"We all know that he was bludgeoned as his death, which we can determine was by the pan on his left side. But there was a Knife on his right side. Tell me, Minato, is your brother right handed or left handed?"

"...he's right handed."

"Which explains why the unused knife is on his right side. If he didn't try to attack anyone, why would that be there? Wouldn't there just be a pan on his opposite side?"

"So who did he attack?"

"First we should probably go over Alibis. Kumiko, you first please." Kei instructed.

"I was asleep at the time of the murder, towards early morning I was thirsty and got up to get a drink. When I got to the kitchen, I found Daisuke and the alarm went off."

Hiroko spoke next. "Me and Akiko were on the phone with family. Our brother's were put in the Japan's killing game."

"I ate leftover food in the cafeteria for a late night snack." Yui said.

"NO THATS WRONG!" Kumiko pointed out

"Huh?!"

"You said to me and Hiroko, that you ate some of a pie that Kaori made. But that hadn't been made yet, right Kaori?"

"Y, yeah. I just wrote it down last night. But I hadn't made it yet."

"That can't be right! We all saw the recipe so its obvious the recipe was already made."

"B,but that's not right! I left it behind after the food fight last night so anyone could have seen it. I left it behind since I'm always in the kitchen anyways."

"Where did you leave the book, Kaori?" Jiro asked.

"I left it by the stove."

Right where Daisuke was killed.

"Ok well maybe I got the food mixed up. It could have been the pie made last night."

"You mean the pie that was destroyed after being thrown at various people?" Kenta sneered.

"Look I'm not the only person without an alibi. Minato, Kenta, Kaori... why are we focused on me!"

"Cause, and I hope I'm wrong, but aren't you the only person who can sew here? We saw you're capable of it with the stuffie you gave Kaori."