Aiyanna Kato

Aiyanna Kato
Age: 17
Blood type: A+
Talent: Ultimate Childcare Worker
Known family: unnamed family
Birthdate: 11/08/2005
Allies: n/a
Possible Romance Partner: n/a
Allergies: almonds
Death: Success
Hair color: black
Eye color: green
Skin tone: African American
Sexual Orientation: straight
Hobbies: gaming

Aiyanna Kato, a very healthy baby born to an eventual family of four. While their younger son was fed as often as he liked and taught virtually no manners, Aiyanna would be locked in the basement, with no food for days on end and expected to show everyone they were a perfect family.

Eventually the girl had lost more than enough weight to be viewed as underfed but it still wasn't enough. The family wanted her as skinny as possible because weight was viewed as beauty, and if she wasn't beautiful, then it would reflect back from the parents... an idiotic way of thinking, but that's what they told her.

Whether it was the truth or just an excuse to treat her that way, Aiyanna never knew. But soon her weight went from underfed to starving. To keep up appearances though, her family had called a specialist. He was under the alias of a Supreme child behaviorist.  He only had to look at her and became appalled. Leaning into her to whisper, he advised her.

"You need to pretend. Be what they want. For as long as you can or at this rate they'll kill you. Once I get you out of here, you'll be in a real family. I'll be... I'll be the Father you deserve. But for now: survive."

And she did. She eventually met Father again and even his other pupils he rescued, one being a young girl with brown hair and yellow cat like eyes. Kochi, she called herself.

Aiyanna promised herself that even if it hurt a kid or two, she'd save the children that suffered just as she did. No matter the cost...