Benito "Benny" Koda

Benito "Benny" Koda
Age: 16
Blood type: A
Talent: Ultimate Skydiver
Known family: Nina Koda (grandmother)
Birthdate: 07/19/2006
Allies: Gin Bando, Daisuke Hattori
Possible Romance Partner: Akiko Matsumaru
Allergies: n/a
False Invitation: Success
Death: Success
Hair color: black
Eye color: red
Skin tone: dark skinned
Sexual Orientation: straight
Hobbies: making tea

Benito "Benny" Koda refused to be tied down in life, by illness, mindset or something else. That's why, despite his heart condition, he followed his passion- skydiving. As long as he followed his recommended diet and took medication, he'd always do what he loved.

One day, when 12, he went skydiving over a nearby town. As he hovered over a building, his ears picked up shouting underneath him. He caught sight of a boy his age being escorted out of a house by, Benny assumed, the parents. The boy had two different colored eyes and black curly hair but Benny's eyes naturally drifted to a girl watching from the third story window, crying as she held an albino rat. She was very pretty with braided black hair, fair skin and large glasses covering her brown eyes.

Angling his parachute, Benny landed on the girl's windowsil, startling her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. It's just, you looked so sad, I thought you might like some company." Benny smiled, missing a tooth that was still growing in.

"Thanks..."

As the two talked, he was able to get the girl to start laughing, her eyes twinkling. But once a set of knocking sounded on her door, she became worried.

"You have to go! If they find you, they'll board my window up again!"

"Can I see you again?"

"Probably, for now though... it's a see you later."

Preparing his parachute, he yelled out. "See you later, Kiki!"

Going home, he wasn't able to see her for the next four years but he never forgot her. Once he'd applied for Success Granted High School and got accepted, he couldn't help but think...

Will I be able to see my Kiki again?

Hello mister Benito Koda,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!