Chapter Nine: Food Fight

Kumiko could barely form a coherent thought at what her sister said, let alone a sentence.

She was being televised?

Watched?

This just took a whole new turn.

"C'mon bonfire! Other people are waiting!!"

"Kumiko, who's that?!"

"Emiko see what you can find out about the school. Any info is good info. But I gotta go."

"Kumiko wait!"

"Later sis."

Hanging up on her sister, Kumiko stood and exited the room. She hoped her sister would be able to find something, anything.

The animatronic and her walked back to the Gymnasium where the others waited. As she collapsed into a chair, she put her head in her hands, groaning loudly.

"Damn babe, wait til I get that sound outta you." Minato grinned.

"I swear to any deity listening, I will slap you Minato." Yui growled.

"What's w, wrong Kumiko?" Kaori worriedly checked up on the fire dancer.

"We're being televised." Kumiko announced.

"Wait what?" Gin double checked her words.

"We. Are being. Televised."

"How do you know that?" Jiro quipped.

"My sister turned on the t.v. And we are on every station, she said."

"That sicko! This whole killing game is probably being aired to the public!" Kenta slammed his fist on a nearby chair.

"I think I'm gonna be sick..." Akiko looked ill.

"You and me both girlie! How the frick is this even happening?!" Misaki yelled, panicked.

Slam.

Everyone looked up to see Kei had slammed the bottom of her staff onto the concrete floor.

"Enough. We are too panicked and confused to properly think of a plan or what the next step would be. Go, walk around, eat, I don't care. Go calm down and we shall reconvene later."

Done with talking, Kei walked out of the Gymnasium and closed the door behind her.

"She sure knows how to command attention, huh?" Ryozo smirked.

"She's right you know. We should all maybe look around or something to try and calm down. Otherwise we are all useless." Daisuke reasoned.

With a nod of agreement from almost everyone, the others left. Leaving only Kumiko by herself.

"How did this happen?"

Walking off, Kumiko went through numerous halls until she came to the library. Sitting down, she opened a random book up, getting lost in the pages until she heard someone clear their throat.

Looking up she saw Kaori smiling at her bashfully.

"Hi Kaori. What's up?"

"I was about to bake some stuff a,and wanted to know you wanted to help?"

"I'd love to! What are we making?"

"I was thinking of making some banana bread and carrot cake. Hows that sound?"

"I'm hungry just thinking about it!"

Kaori gave a light giggle before they walked over to the cafeteria. They each put on an apron and walked over to the counter where several ingredients sat. Such as icing, bananas, pie crust, flour...