Hiroko Kusu

Hiroko Kusu
Age: 16
Blood type: A
Talent: Ultimate Researcher
Known family: Raou Kusu (brother), unnamed parents
Birthdate: 05/02/2006
Allies: Kumiko Katori, Kaori Tsinga
Possible Romance Partner: Kei Hirai
Allergies: n/a
False Invitation: Success
Death: fail
Hair color: blond
Eye color: honey golden
Skin tone: light
Sexual Orientation: lesbian
Hobbies: origami

Hiroko Kusu was always in a happy family, or so she thought. She never caught much sight of her brother, which saddened her. She thought he must be going to his boy scouts so much due to dislike of her. While this upset her, she tried ignoring it by delving herself into school work and studies.

One day, a friend of hers at school, a girl with black braided hair and large glasses, looked sad. When asked what was wrong, she said her brother had been kicked out and she wished she knew where he was, just so that she knew if he was safe or not.

Wanting to help her friend, she invited her over. Opening her laptop, she went to work, having a knack for research. Finding his current address, school and other info had her friend crying happily, knowing her big brother was ok.

Soon word was spread: anything you want to know about a person, place or thing could be found by Hiroko Kusu.

And as she came home one day, years ago the Kusu daughter found a letter to a prestigious school, now living with her aunt in China.

Maybe with this, her brother wouldn't hate her anymore like her parents told her...

Hello Missus Hiroko Kusu,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!