Chapter Twenty Two: Trouble

"Well that was... entertaining." Kei chuckled as she wrapped herself in a light green towel.

"Not gonna lie, I feel so bad for Gin." Aiyanna admitted.

"I feel bad for the door to be honest. Pretty sure Gin dented it with how hard he hit it." Maiko snickered.

"At least Jiro was able to put Gin out of his misery." Hiroko laughed, mischief in her expression.

"Haha, well why don't we all go get something to eat really quick? I'm pretty hungry and I bet everyone else is too."

Drying off, everyone went into their own personal stall to strip down and put on their usual clothing. As soon as she stepped out, she came across the others waiting for her.

"OK so what are we gonna have?" Kumiko asked.

"I thought I'd make some Ramen if that's OK with everyone?" Misaki asked for permission.

"That sounds lovely Misaki, thank you." Kei gave a gentle smile.

"I don't mind!" Aiyanna said excitedly.

"Pfft, I don't care what you make!" Maiko scoffed.

"That sounds pretty good actually." Hiroko agreed.

"I think that's a great idea, Saki." Kumiko said, smiling.

"Great! Let's go down to eat and I'll make it lickedy split!" Misaki spoke excitedly.

They all walked together down to the cafeteria, Misaki having a skip in her step, which Maiko hid a small smile at.

They went into the cafeteria, Misaki booking it to the kitchen. Everyone sat down, enjoying the atmosphere with one another. Eventually after a good hour, Misaki came out of the kitchen, balancing several bowls, one even on her head.

"NO ONE BUMP INTO ME." Her words were loud and heard as she balanced her self, walking to them.

They watched Maiko hurriedly rush to the green haired bomb diffuser to assist. "Stupid idiot! What if you burned yourself, this shit is really hot!!"

Grinning widely, Misaki answered. "But I didnttttt."

Sputtering, Maiko finally replied. "J, just give me the stupid bowls!!"

Red faced, Maiko helped Misaki set each bowl in front of the girls. Each bowl was layered in noodles, with soy sauce drizzled over it and a fried egg on top.

"This looks very appetizing, thank you Misaki." Kei expressed her gratitude, grabbing a fork.

"Yea this looks great!!" Akiko thanked her friend as well, grabbing the utensils.

Soon enough all the girls were seated, shoveling the food into their mouths. Some were eating with grace and sophistication, such as Akiko and Kei, while others ate without much thought like Maiko and Misaki.

"That was amazing, Saki, thank you!" Kumiko quietly burped, smiling sheepishly when the others laughed.

"Heh thanks you guys! I'm glad you liked it!" Smiling wide, Misaki gathered the dishes to clean in the kitchen.

"Wait up, I'll help clean." Akiko gave a small smile as she grabbed the remaining dishes.

Standing, Kumiko stretched before her eyes landed on Kei, who stood next to her. "I'm about to go talk to my family in the phone room, if you'd like to join me, Kumiko?"

"Sure, I'd love to join you." Waving goodbye to the other girls, Kumiko and Kei left the cafeteria to make their way to the phone room.

"What the..." As they got closer, Kumiko made out the distinct sound of drills and heavy machinery being used.

Turning the corner, the two girls saw several Shockbolt's messing around with both the phone and the outlet it was connected to. They watched in horror, as the phone was hammered against the table, shattered.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Kumiko was stunned, Startled and confused, all at once.

"Hey there Twinkle toes! Y'know, you youngsters spend way too much time on your phones! You need fresh air, making memories with your peers, committing felonies, adopt a cat... the possibilities are endless really!"

"You're gonna start something again, aren't you vile creature." It wasn't a question but a statement that Kei said.

"Who me? I'm as innocent as a sunflower. I'm acting in your best interest, truly." Even as he said that, Kumiko could detect the malice in the animatronics voice.

"Hmm, I suppose we'll get no answers out of you then?"

"Right again mamacita!"

Annoyed, the two left, walking through the halls. Until Kumiko stopped them both.

"I'm actually gonna probably spend some time in my dorm since I can't call my family. But I'll talk with you later, okay?"

"Sure thing Kumiko. It was nice spending time with everyone. It felt like I was a normal teenager again."

Smiling, the two parted and Kumiko made her way inside, feeling icky.

Even though I have a shock collar bracelet on, I should still be able to bathe. Maybe a sponge bath?

Stripping down, Kumiko grabbed herself some rags and a bucket. Why Shockbolt put a bucket in her closet, she'd never know.

She carefully filled the bucket with hot water, avoiding getting her bracelet wet. She drenched her hair first, feeling the soap lather her hair before running down her back. Rinsing herself with more water, she focused on cleaning the dirt and grime off her body before finally feeling clean again.

She emptied the bucket once more before drying herself off. She put her attire on once more and ran a brush through her hair, watching it poof up.

Putting it in a bun once more, Kumiko walked out of the bathroom, energized once more...

Until she saw a gift box on her bed.

It was a smallish box, wrapped in green ribbons and a blue bow. Kumiko knew it had to have been from Shockbolt since no one else had access to come into her room.

Which is exactly why she hesitated.

Coming to grips eventually she'd be forced to open the box, she approached the seemingly innocent item. She unraveled the clever ribbons and lifted the lid. She was confused at what she saw before it clicked and she backed away, screaming.

For there was a severed finger wearing her older sister's class ring inside.

"Hahahaha!! Everyone like their presents? Come to the Gymnasium purty pleaseeeee! This ain't over yet, bitches!"