Chapter Thirty: Pest Control

Kumiko helped Aiyanna stand, as her legs were shaking from the cries she had.  "I know you probably don't want to, but we need to fill your stomach. You wants some water and crackers? To help your stomach?"

"Y, yes please." Aiyanna replied sweetly.

"Okay. Let's get you to the cafeteria."

The two walked together, Aiyanna almost back to normal except for her paleness. Kumiko was sure after eating, her pale variety would go away as well.

Reaching the cafeteria, Kumiko pulled out a chair for her friend. "I'll be right back with the food and water."

"Ok. Thank you, Kumiko."

"No problem. Just give me a few minutes." Smiling at her friend,  she retreated to the kitchen where she grabbed a sleeve of saltines and a few bottles of water.

Turning around though, she let out a scream.

There was a huge centipede behind her, easily the length of her arm. Looking around, she saw a mallet for smashing meat and whammed it against the creature, splattering the guts.

"Kumiko! Are you ok?!" Aiyanna ran inside before gagging at the dead insect. "Ew. So much ew."

"Who let that thing in here!" Kumiko was visibly disturbed before looking above Aiyanna and freezing.

"AIYANNA. DON'T. MOVE."

Freezing, Aiyanna responded. "Why? What's behind me?"

"Without freaking out... look up."

Keeping her movements slow and precise, Aiyanna slowly lifted her eyes upwards...

At the skull sized wasps nest above her, with angry hornets.

"Ahh... I see." Aiyanna's voice shook as she forced herself to stay calm. "I'm going to slowly back away now, Kumiko please follow me."

"Agreed."

The two inched painfully slowly out of the room but before they could...

"Hello my darlings!" Hearing the sound of Shockbolt's irritating voice, alarmed the wasps, causing then to go haywire and chase the girls.

"RUN KUMIKOOOO!"

Running out of the cafeteria, Kumiko shut the door behind them, escaping the angry bugs.

"As you may or may not have noticed, we have some lovely guests. If you want details, please come to the Gymnasium, thanks!"

The two girls looked at each other before groaning. "FRICKING SHOCKBOLT! "

"Sigh. We should see what he wants. Oh, here's your stuff, Aiyanna."

"Thanks Kumiko. I'll eat and drink on the way there."

Walking together, the girls took note of all the bugs now surrounding them. Colonies of both red and black ants lined the floors, dragonflies littered the air, and bees swarmed their hair.

"Ugh, this is disgusting." Aiyanna said, covering her mouth.

"What the heck is that fox up to, now?"

Quickening their pace, the two reached the Gymnasium quickly. They hurriedly entered, noting how the bugs even gathered here. Some so small they can fit in your palm... some the size of your fist.

"Oh god. This is horrendous." Akiko muttered, swatting away the stinkbugs that swarmed her.

"FUCK! SCORPION, SCORPION!" Misaki frantically ran until Jiro brought one of his wrenches down on the poisonous creature.