Chapter Thirty Six: Turnabout

Kumiko, upon entering her dorm, immediately undressed and made her way to her bathroom. She grabbed the bucket and rag before filling the bucket with warm water and a razor.

When the bucket had been filled enough, the water was switched off. She dampened her legs first before running the razor along them. Normally she wouldn't care but anytime she performed, she liked, at least, shaved legs and armpits.

Once her legs and pits were smooth, she continued to lather with her favorite lemon soap and carefully made sure not to get the bracelet wet as she washed her hair.

After making sure every part of her was clean, she stepped out with a towel around her.

"Hubba hubba sweetie!"

"The hell?!"

Turning rapidly, she saw the fox there, fanning himself. "Wowza! No wonder you're the fire dancer, being that hot!"

"Why are you here?!"

"Eh I was bored and wanted a free show." The monstrosity laughed before staring at her... bits.

"Oh my god, GET OUT!"

"Aw I don't get any love around here..." With a mopey disposition, he trudged himself out of the bathroom before disappearing.

"Ugh. I almost feel like I need a second shower after that encounter. But I've wasted enough time. I'll dry off and get dressed before seeing everyone."

With a new determination, she rapidly dried her body before wringing her hair out as it bounced back in a poof. She put them into braids as usual with the final braid tied around to put into a braided bun.

After which she reached into the closet and pulled out her silk red scarves. These were not scarves for your neck however. They were able to wrap and mold her body shape to become beautiful clothes, that made sure she was covered. The last article being these cloth red slippers that pointed her toes, almost as if a ballerina slipper.

Let's do this.

Kumiko walked with confidence, as she always did in her fire dancing gear, on her way to the dance hall.

Upon entering, she was startled by wolf whistling and the hollers of her peers.

Giggling, she went on stage with her stereo used for dancing. "Hi guys. I will be performing a crowd pleasing dance that consists of two songs. I call this performance, Seductive Seyonce. So please... enjoy."

(A/N: These are the two songs she's dancing to so imagine she uses these.)

The music started and it was as if the sweet, shy Kumiko was gone and instead was a Mistress of the Flames, as everyone back home called her.

She stared off spinning her rod, which erupted into red flames one either side. Throwing it into the air, everyone was amazed as she brought out her whip to call it back, the end result crackling into green flames now.

She traced a circle into the floor as she danced, the circle becoming a literal ring of rfire that encased her. As she stepped out of it, quite literally walking through fire, they were amazed and shocked as blue fire danced along the silk covering it. It was a special fabric that allowed fire to encase it but having it end before it reached her skin.

They clapped as she danced in the fire, the rod she used spinning on her long fingertips. Kicking it into the air, she did several backflips before catching it, spiraling with the fire.

With her final moves, she ran to the audience, twirling her whip at the ground as she landed. As her feet touched the ground, it imploded into a final color of fire-purple.

And they watched as the confident fire dancer smiled, her hair and clothes ablaze, and looked to the ceiling with her arms outstretched...

In time for the sprinklers to go off, eliminating the flames.

"And that ladies and gentleman, is what we truly call a show stopper."

Her friends cheering, Ryozo stood, mouth agape. It slowly became a giant grin as he clapped energetically.

"That was amazing, Kumi!" Hiroko said whole-heartedly.

"Hell yeah! It's got me pumped up!"

"I say, since we're all full of new emotions, let's go through the school again and show that stupid fox we mean business!" Aiyanna announced.

"Let's do this!" Akiko cheered.

Everyone split up again, talking excitedly. It brought a smile to Kumiko's face as she watched it all and she had one thought...

I should call my sis. Maybe she saw it too...

With that in her head, she walked her way over to the phone room, happiness abound.

Sitting down, she dialed her home phone once again...

But her happiness was quickly snatched away.

Cold metal clamped on her wrist, causing her head to turn around.

A handcuff?

"Sorry missy but the funs not over yet! Come with me to the Gymnasium please!"

The hell is going on now?!

Snatched from the phone, she never heard her sister on the other line...

Dropping onto a chair in the Gymnasium, still cuffed, she glared at the fox.

"What are you up to now, Shockbolt?"

"Oh you'll see toots!"

Suddenly an alarm blared from the speakers.

"Will everyone please head down to the Gymnasium?  This isn't over yet!"

"Isn't this way too early for another motive?"

"I wouldn't call it a motive, per say... maybe just new living adjustments!"

I don't like the sound of that...

Without much time spent, the other seven students emptied into the room, each being visibly confused.

"What's going on here?" Gin wanted to know.

"I'm so glad you asked Nemo!"

I DEFINITELY don't like the sound of that.

"I worry that you all are drifting apart as fellow classmates and friends. The youth of today are so quick to violence and hate so I came up with an idea!"

The click of many cuffs being latched caught Kumiko's attention. She looked over to see Ryozo cuffed to Misaki, Gin to Akiko, Aiyanna to Kaori, and Hiroko to herself.

"So you guys have three options! 1, stay handcuffed for the rest of the killing game. 2, find the keys that unlock your personal cuffs and be parted! Or 3..."

"Commit a kill and everyone gets their cuffs unlocked."