Chapter Twenty Nine: Upchuck

(A/N: TW for forcibly puking, bulimia and anorexia. Another warning will be placed when it begins/ends so please take care :))

Kumiko was dumbfounded as she watched Hiroko pull out a good handful of documents, handing the first one to Kumiko.

Upon being handed the manilla folder, Kumiko read the title on the front before inspecting further

Kumiko R. Katori

Kumiko Katori
Age: 16
Blood type: B
Talent: Ultimate Fire Dancer
Known family: Emiko Katori, Hotaru Katori (adoptive mother), Katashi Katori (adoptive father), Machi Rose (birth mother, deceased), Ryo Rose (birth father, deceased)
Birthdate: 2/22/2005
Allies: Hiroko Kusu, Kaori Tsinga
Possible Romance Partner: Ryozo Jin
Allergies: specific detergents
False Invitation: Success
Hair color: black
Eye color: blue
Skin tone: dark skinned
Sexual Orientation: pan
Hobbies: dancing, singing
Diagnosis: Extreme Anxiety known as panic disorder, uses serious medication to treat.

"This is way too much information... someone went so far as to find information on my birth parents." Kumiko looked and felt sick to her stomach.

Hiroko, red faced, took a couple of deep breaths before speaking. "I think we need to find the others. They deserve to know this as well."

Nodding,  the two grabbed half of the files each before exiting the room. Once they got far enough, Kumiko cleared her throat.

"Was there anything... strange in your file?"

"Strange?"

"Mine had info on my dead birth parents, I was wondering if you had anything like that?"

"Well mine had divulged the news of my, apparently, dead brother. Hence why I'm so fucking pissed." Hiroko seethed.

"Oh god. Hiroko, I... I'm so sorry." Kumiko would have hugged her friend if they didn't both have their hands full.

"I'll be alright... eventually. For now, I'll push the news away until I'm able to grieve in private."

"That's fair. If you do ever want to talk though, you know where I am, right?"

"Always and same goes here." Smirking, Hiroko gently bumped shoulders with her anxiety filled buddy.

"Now let's hurry up. You wouldn't think so but these are heavy."

With that, the two sped off to the Gymnasium, where they awaited their allies patiently.

One by one, the groups filled the room. Some quiet like Akiko and Maiko, and others chattering away like Misaki and Gin.

"Hello everyone. How did your discoveries go?" Hiroko asked, taking the place of Kei, in these discussions.

"Well me and Kaori found this super peaceful balcony! There's ribbons everywhere and even has a little awning to offer shade. Unfortunately it's overlooked by the fence." Aiyanna started out excited but became disappointed by the end of her explanation.