Daisuke Hattori

Daisuke Hattori
Age: 16
Blood type: A
Talent: Ultimate Mountain Climber
Known family: Minato Hattori (brother)
Birthdate: 06/02/2006
Allies: Gin Bando, Jiro Azuma
Possible Romance Partner: Yui Tosha
Allergies: n/a
False Invitation: Success
Death: Success
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Skin tone: tan
Sexual Orientation: straight
Hobbies: reading

Daisuke Hattori had always been tasked with one thing: protect his brother. One day the Hattori Brothers went climbing together when a storm began. 40 feet in the air, winds of 50 mph whipped around them and with the added rain made Daisuke slip with his grip, eventually not able to hold on. But just as he began to fall, a tug on his leg stopped his descent. Looking up he saw Minato gripping his brother by the ankle, not willing to have his brother fall, as they were strapped to separate harnesses.  One handed, Minato dragged both brothers to an alcove in the mountain they climbed, waiting the storm out. When later asked, Minato said there was no way he'd be willing to abandon his brother.

From that moment onwards, Daisuke promised his parents, his brother and himself that he'd always do his best and protect Minato...

No matter the cost.

After that day, he always tried stopping his overly flirty brother from getting into trouble, especially when flirting with a red headed girl during childhood. When he got his letter from Success Granted High School, he was worried about his brother. But imagine his excitement when he learned Minato was also being accepted, and in the same class as well.

Hello mister Daisuke Hattori,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!