Chapter Twenty Five: Chills and Kills

(A/N: Hey guys!! Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it and happy holidays to those else!!!

That is all :D)

Screaming for her peers, Kumiko sprinted out of her dorm, nearly crashing into someone.

Aiyanna.

"Oof! Hey Kumi, you know as much as I love seeing you, this was unfortunate." Aiyanna spoke, rubbing her arm.

"No time!! The motive, all those body parts and items from our families, they're not actually from them!"

"Wait. What?!"

"They're fake, we gotta tell them! I'll explain later!!"

"Alright, I'll be holding you to it! C'mon, let's go!!"

With that, the girls stood again and sprinted to find their classmates, in the Gymnasium. They were around Kaori, trying to get him out of his sullen demeanor.

"Guys!! Big issue here!!" Aiyanna panted, hands on her knees.

"Huh? What's up with you two dumbasses?" Kenta scoffed at them.

"The body parts and the items from our families, they're not real!! They're all fake!!" Kumiko yelled, attempting to catch her breath.

"Wait how do you know?" Maiko asked.

"Mine was my sister's finger with her class ring except I already have my sister's class ring. And the one I have has a message on the back, the one Shockbolt gave does not."

"He's fabricated the body parts and items so we'd be put into a blind panic."

"Now we don't... have... to?"

Looking around she noticed their group was incomplete.

Kumiko...

Aiyanna...

Kaori...

Misaki...

Ryozo...

Kenta...

Maiko...

Gin...

Jiro...

Hiroko...

Akiko...

Someone was not here though, someone who always commanded the room's attention.

Kei was absent.

"Where's Kei?" Kumiko asked, an edge of panic in her voice.

Looking around, everyone else quickly took on the same look of confusion and fear.

"We... we gotta find her!!"

Quickly, everyone split up into groups, Kaori and Gin tagging with Kumiko. The three checked toom after room until they reached the third floor... where the smell of blood leaked into the open air.