Chapter Thirty Two: Roaches

"Oh my god... Jiro?" Kumiko said, her voice barely a whisper.

"Hey, I heard the announcement. What ha-" Hiroko's voice fell silent as she surveyed the electrician's demise. "J, Jiro?"

"Jesus. Him too?" Ryozo's voice fluttered inside before Aiyanna's gasp.

"I think I, I'm gonna be s, sick..." Akiko began stuttering as her nerves took over.

"Jee?"

At the sound of the forlorn scuba diver, everyone turned around to see Gin, just staring at Jiro. His mouth was slack and brows drawn before he took a few steps forward, falling to his knees next to his friend.

"C, cmon Jee. I, it's time to wake up, silly. You're, You're hurt and we need to..." by now, Gin had grabbed his boyfriend by the hand, trying to urge him upwards. The shock had overcome him until this point as he felt Jiro's ice cold skin.

"N, no. Jee, get up! It's not fucking funny! Get up! Please..."

It was so quiet it was almost easy to make out what Gin said next. "You promised not to leave... I don't wanna be alone again..."

"Well tough shit, Nemo!"

Everyone looked to the doorway and saw Shockbolt strutting towards them with Jiro's files in hand.

"Ah I do love the fresh smell of a kill this early in the day. It's like a fresh cup of coffee, gets me ready for the day ahead!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DICKHEAD!" Maiko screamed as she still clutched at the fallen boy in her arms.

"Jeez. What's busting your balls over there? Eh, I don't really care. Anyways, you know the drill by now right guys?"

With a maniacal giggle, he threw the files at everyone before practically dancing away with glee.

"Son of a bitch..." Ryozo grit his teeth before opening the file, everyone else quickly following suit.

Victim: Jiro Azuma
Cause of death: Commotio Cordis
Time of death: 9:47 a.m.
Place of death: Computer Room
Place body was found: Computer Room

Victim was found upright, knees bent and extending over a wooden chair, sitting against one of metal desks. A large out of date IBM 5120 Computer system had caused the killing blow, though the victim had suffered the injury of boiling water mixed with chemicals to the face, blinding him before death.

Information about the victim: He is homeless after finding his family had disappeared and unable to pay the bills.

He often used the substance of Marijuana to calm down.

"My god... Jiro..." Kumiko teared up, thinking of how Jiro suffered before dying.

"Ok students! Young now observe and look over the school for any clues that may pertain to the trial and murder of Mr. Azuma, the ultimate electrician! Gooooood luuuuuuck!"

"Ok, first and foremost, I guess, we need two people to guard the body." Hiroko looked uncomfortable while discussing her deceased friend, as if he were an item and not a person.

"Me. I take care of friend." Kaori looked ready to cry and punch something at the same time.

"Me too. I... I don't wanna leave him yet." Gin teared up, caressing his dead boyfriend's hair, like he used to.

"Alright. Everyone else investigate as usual. Let's do this... even if someone tries to get in the way."

With a collective nod and a figurative rain cloud over their head, most left leaving the two bodyguards and then Kumiko and Hiroko.