Kenta Asuta

Kenta Asuta
Age: 17
Blood type: A
Talent: Ultimate boxer
Known family: unnamed siblings (brothers), unnamed parents
Birthdate: 03/02/2005
Allies: n/a
Possible Romance Partner: n/a
Allergies: n/a
False Invitation: Success
Death: Success
Hair color: black (when grown out)
Eye color: grey
Skin tone: light skinned
Sexual Orientation: straight
Hobbies: rapping

Kenta Asuta, the boxing Supreme champ as he was called, did not care for people, relationships or feelings. He really only cared about one thing.

His two younger brothers.

His parents on the other hand, were monsters. They fed him steroids like candy and put him on a strict training regime. 300 pull-ups every 2 hours, 160 minutes of being in a boxing ring, followed by a 30 minute break and that they'd have him run a 25 mile lap before coming home to help his brothers with homework. And if he failed, he'd take a belt either to his body or his face, depending on the reason.

But as his brothers grew older, he realized they were getting the belt marks like he was. And he made a deal with his parents. As they were embarrassed by the "mental health" disorder their son had, he said that for any beatings his brothers get, they'd give to him and in return he'd never take the pills or show signs he was mentally ill.

But if he did, all beatings would go to his young brothers. And Kenta would rather die than have that.

But when Success Granted High School recruited him, they struck another deal with him. They'd never beat his brothers but not only could he not take the pills or show signs of his illness, but he could never talk badly about or embarrass his parents.

Or his brothers would suffer from his actions.

But if he graduates, he can take his brothers away and be happy... right?

Hello mister Kenta Asuta,

We at the China location of the Success Granted High School, offer this letter to hopefully have you come to our school and have a chance to graduate with us.

After all, we grant success as graduation is key!