Chapter 65 Huge Discovery

RED Between Boss and Playable Character be Like:

Time: ????Location: Serenitea Pot, Living RoomStatus: Normal

Time: ????
Location: Serenitea Pot, Living Room
Status: Normal

BLU, RED and The Girls sitting on a large couch.

RED: So your in a middle of nowhere of the forest, nowhere else to place a base, right? and you have 2 things to do like taking care of something.

BLU: Yes. -_-

RED: ....... I see :v

Yang: BLU, why did you bring RED?

BLU: My Brother? Things got alot harder than I Imagine During World War, so i Brought him.

BLU Snap his fingers and order Noelle to bring KFC Bucket Meal.

BLU: anyway *Grab KFC Bucket meal and Grab one Piece chicken* I Did Bring RED so my progress would be a bit easier. e.e *Noms Chicken*

RED: So What is your main objective by now?

BLU: I Need a World Map so i can place a Citadel main base, the reason i do this because they Start A War against me! I'll give em a war for sure, right now i have few chores to do before my main job.

BLU Stands up and preparing to Leave the Serenitea pot.

BLU: I Gotta go get back to my students, its probably dawn by now.

RED: ah, so you really are a "Sensei" *Smug Face* Do I need to come along?

BLU: Probably.

BLU Ate One Last KFC Chicken.

BLU: Oh..

BLU Place all the remaining books on the table that he borrowed on Deimura Library.

BLU: Girls, would you like to read most of it, if this is something important, tell me okay?

BLU Place himself with a Beacon sign and pass to noelle with a GPS Map.

BLU: Noelle, you will be a messenger, with that outfit of yours, its pretty normal than those 4 girls cause the attire is completely different. I Suggest A Best Defense will do.

Noelle: Yes, master ^_^

BLU: Okay. see ya!

BLU and RED Left the Serenitea Pot. 

BLU: I Know where they are.

Back in the Serenitea Pot.

The Girls Started Reading some useless information books and got tired except Weiss and Akia.

Yang was laying on the couch completely tired reading.

Yang: Ugh, some of them i can't understand what kind of things i'm reading.

Neo was Laying on the ground and a sign appeared says "Same"

Weiss: Hey, Akia..

Akia: what?