Chapter 29 Intruders

1 Day Later

Time: 10:47 AM

Location: Celestia's Home

Where Here at Celestia's House, Its bigger than the last time i visited months ago. it has alot of rooms for us.

They Have 2 Bathrooms for different gender places which is not done yet. A Kitchen, a Living room, tons of bookshelf, a Balcony and a Rooftop.

Man She's rich, nvm shes a royalty, a Princess.

Hours Pass

Celestia has her 3 Maids managing this house. in the end She Told us that she's a Princess because of that large portrait. kept her low profile for not getting target by some hoodlums outside the city.

My Friends will always call her celes, Enough with the formals anyway.

Meanwhile

I Was inside the room alone, managing some of my weapon slots. I just keep all Sci Fi weapons left hidden, I Think I can't remember the last time i take a shower.

I Headed down on the Bathroom. I Told the maid which is the boys bathroom. she said its on the left.

Inside the Boys Bathroom, its like your staying on my secret home because i can set any temperature what ever i like. Not Over 9000 level. I Don't want my bathroom turn into some exoplanet.

Hid my Dress on my Quantum Storage Device and head to the bathroom on my own. 

When I Realized everyone left except the maids. I Ask The Maid in seconds before i go straight to the bathroom.

Kayden: Where did they go?

Maid: I think they went to shopping, but they will be back in minute.

Kayden: hmm kay..

The Maid Left and for now time to go the bath, im stink as hell like covered in demons bloodbath.

I jumped in and relax. when i Spotted a dark little thing.

Its a Roach!!

Kayden: *Red eye Glow* no matter were i go... This GODDAMN PEST INSECT!!! *Stand Pop* KING CRIMSON!!

---------

---------

On The Maids View, they adding the Boys and Girls Tag for the Bathroom, however the didn't experience in Erase Time That Maid already put the Gender Signs.

The Boys Tag Sign on the bathroom has been placed differently on Girls Tag sign During the Erase Time.

Boys -------> Girls

Girls <------- Boys

I Already Kill The Pest on the ground, Remove The Roach's Corpse with a Toolgun. Clean The Blood on my hand by hand washing and i went back to the bathroom.

Kayden: ah.. finally, peace at last...

I Heard The Door Open coming to the boys bathroom? or girls bathroom for now.......

Activating Intelligent HUD For Few Seconds

Spotted 6 people with ID Names.

all Female.

Kayden: nani?! *Jumps out and Hide into the Pillar*

Its Teressa, Celes, Elysia, Sylvia, Azura and Akia.

Kayden: 'Piss..'

Im Complete Naked by the way. 

Celestia: My Maids really prepared for this bathroom at the right time.