Chapter 50 Old Times Once again? Here we go..

Time: 6:01 AM

Location: Secret Home, Bedroom

A'lot of Things are Broken.

Since the Dark energy Core was Shutdown, i Use only Limited Electricity Because some of my equipment are mostly not working, tons of my beautiful stuff are broken.

My KFC Bucket Meal was Empty, My Pepsi Collection was complete fked up.

So, My Only Room was only working is the Bedroom, Lights and Electric Fans only used, A/C Cannot be used without The Dark energy Core because it chews up alot of energy like a Wasting your ammo as a Pyro using backburner that cost 150% ammo cost on airblast.

I Spend Hours Fixing this goddamn place on midnight, Its Finally Fix and I was Heading for bed. until I Started Thinking something who's over there with a Small bed.

Kayden: oh Fay.. I Hope Your Enjoying your life without me.

*Alarm Bell Sound*

Kayden: oh my god, give me peace. please!!

Open my Combine Computer Screen, someone was knocking  my entrance causing it to alarm.

Ofc Its Them, Crimson Guardians and Golden Heart is here to visit me.

Kayden: *Sigh*

I Change my dress to Black Suit, Tie and Gasmask Only. Drink Some Pepsi and Head to the elevator, Then I Appeared on the ground as i greet them.

Kayden: dojyaaaan..

Rad: Good Morning Kayden!

Kayden: yeah.. good morning... so. what are you here for today.

Rad: Our Adventure, just like old times.

Kayden: oh, I See, Ill be leaving this world for few days so ill let you know about this, The Demon Lord was Defeated, the World is at Peace which i have nothing to do here.

Azura: hmm, then how about this, Let me Hug you!, Since your 19.

Kayden: Its not Possible.

(Time Skip)

Location: Adventurer Guild

Kayden: You can't be serious.

I Disagree coming to the adventurer guild wearing like this. so Akia was Pulling me all the way here getting dragged by a loli right to the guild.

As Akia Dragged me Inside the Guild while Rad and the rest trying to introduce to the Receptionist, Lots of People Panic and Get away from the Distance from me.

Akia: take off that mask, We Just want *Grunt* to clear your name. so no adventurer will *Grunt* come after you again.

My Stand Pop with only a head visible.

King Crimson: How long you gonna keep doing it by dragging me in. my suit is messed up.

Then Goes back to my body.

Akia: Then Stand Up and Let us introduce to the guild!

Then She Force me to Stand up and a little bit push on front of the receptionist.

My Voice is Anonymous because the way i speak is an adult male voice, but when i take it off, sounds like child voice.

When Rad Notice to my ears has a button, he pressed it out of the blue and Instantly Reveals.

I Blush out of Embarrassment, Cover my Face and Release my Stand on front of Rad.

King Crimson: You Fool!, What have you done!