Chapter 9 Celestia

Time: 10:34 AM

Location: Adventurer Guild

Status: Normal

We Rank Up to E, after celebrating i found the princess who i saved her from the attack.

After She got Registered, She Check every Adventurers but she got turned down quite easily since they only accept the party who have a same rank, great abilities and skillz.

She got Turn Down like 10 times in a row. Big oof..

Now Celestia is heading towards to our table.

Rad: well here she comes, everyone act natural.

I Doze Off and sleep like a cat. Teressa and Akia are having girls talk, Rad is Cleaning his own sword.

Celestia is now standing on front of Rad.

Celestia: ehem.

No Respond

Celestia: EHEM!

Rad: what?

Celestia: you are a leader of this party right?

Rad: Yes. what are you here for..

Celestia: I am Celestia, call me celes in short name, I Like to Join your Par-

Rad: I Refuse.

Celestia: What?!

I Hid my Laughter hearing this how Rad Denied her party request without hesitation.

1 Point for Thot Slayed

Kayden: 'Is rad one of my people?'

Celestia: Tch, No Choice, I Challenge you to a Mock Fight.

She Said that and it caught other adventurers attention around here.

Random Adventurer: hey hey, did you hear that?

Random Adventurer: Someone is gonna have a duel. I can't wait to watch.

Kayden: *Facepalm* king crimson...

(Time Skip)

Greato daze, Now theres a Mock Battle fight against a Royalty disguised as an adventurer.

Rad and Celestia are now face to face and ready to fight. i've seen her fight for first time, i can't tell if Rad is going to win or not.

Me, Akia, Teressa are now sitting here as a spectator, not just 3 spectators but like 10.

Akia: Do your best Rad.

I gave her Akia a Bread as her eyes turn into a star and gobble them up.

Rad and Celestia Unsheath Both of their swords, and Rad Raise The Shield as well.

Celestia doesn't have a Shield so you know her multiclass.

Kayden: 3.2.1. Begin >:v

Rad: Come! Ill show you the power of my sword and shield.

Celestia Charge and Jumps High Over Rad.

Kayden: 'holy, since when i've seen her jump that high'

Akia: ooOoo

Teressa: My eyes.

The Silver hair reflect the sunlight over Rad's eye and he raise his shield to block the sunlight. Celestia is now behind him on his Blind Spot.

Kayden: Rad, Do Back Kick! 'oh wait, he can't kick with such armor that restricts other movements'

Rad: huh?!