Chapter 17 Crimson Guardians

Before you read this story, I'd like to thank @TurnTheWorldAround for making the grammar a tad better than it was before.

---------------------

Time: 7:01 AM

Location: Secret Home

I was sleeping in my bedroom peacefully as I snored loudly.

My alarm clock starts an alarm next to me, it's as loud as an MLG Airhorn.

Kayden: *Smashes it with King Crimson* Oh my god... Morning already? *yawn* Jeez, I was having a nice dream back there. It's so chaotic back there.

I got up and deleted the broken clock and replaced it with a new one.

Kayden: Better not be late, or else my friends will notice something weird about me.

I quickly ran straight to the changing room.

Kayden: HUT HUT HUT!

I change my dress to Adventurer Assassin and stand on the teleporter.

I teleported outside next to the entrance and ran as fast as I could. Straight to the Adventurer Guild, because everyday I usually appeared first before the rest of my Party Members.

Meanwhile at King's Castle

The Knights receives news for this country, The location of the Fiends of Might's Hideout was now known, but the hideout itself was completely destroyed, The leader was missing, tons of corpses are littered around the place. He was holding a scroll with a message.

King: That's strange.

Knight Messenger: And lastly, there are few magic traces.

King: Which element...?

Knight Messenger: Wind, fire, and dark magic... Who could have done this?

King: That will be a mystery.

A random assassin drops next to the King as she kneels.

King: Ah, you're here. How's my daughter doing?

???: She was doing fine, my king, she found her party and started adventuring.

King: I see. She might learn something new and grow stronger than she would staying at the castle and training. *Scratching his beard* I can't wait to see my son-in-law in the future ^_^.

???: But my King. wha-

King: Stop, my daughter will choose a man wisely, either royalty or commoner, only by her own decision once she finds the one. She can marry after the age of 16.

???: How old is she my King?

King: 16.

---------------

Location: ???

2 Years Ago

In past days, Rad and Teressa were neighbours, They dreamed of becoming adventurers when they grow up, training to become stronger and stronger everyday.

Rad's Age - 14

Teressa's Age - 13

Their parents were poor, living as farmers in order to survive.

One year later they met Akia when Rad and Teressa was about to form a party called the Crimson Guardians

Rad picked that name.

They got along so easi- Hol up

That party name is so ironic when my stand is called King Crimson.