Chapter 49 Crisis Prevented

This is the Chapter from where im always angry

Kayden's Angry Adventure.

-------------

Time: 12:43 AM

Location: Secret Home

Core Meltdown - 345 Seconds

Status: Near Death

50 - Health

Energy Shield Disabled

Current Stand: King Crimson

Kayden: You Have Genuinely Angered me!!

Punch My Stomach with King Crimson's Arm, At it Drill Pass Through my backbone and Hit Luther's Stomach on 25%.

Everyone Was Shocked After it Happened.

Black Death's True Identity was Revealed.

Rad: What. The. Hell.

As I Knock myself right into the Emergency Teleporter that teleports me through Combine Core Console Command. First I Elbow His head, Knocking him on different Direction and Hits on the Pillar, The Diamond Party Rush Towards Luther to Heal Him quickly.

Not all Adventurers are nice to you.

In Order to Prevent the Core Explosion, I Must Shut it Down Myself.

------------------

The Result of Explosion of Citadel Core During HL2 Ep 1 

Once destabilized beyond the point of no return, the Core released a dark energy flare, destroying the Citadel and City 17 with force equal to or greater than an atom bomb, as it easily blows apart the entirety of the Combine Citadel within a few seconds.

-------------------

It Has 3 Ways to Shut it down

1 - Energy Suppress, Shrunk the Core Size to very small

2 - Close Core Chamber, Once it Shrunk The Chamber will close it manually.

3 - On and Off Switch, Done.

However Each Place are different location Parts, so it has 1st floor to 3rd.

Crimson Guardians and Golden Heart Rush Towards the Teleporter from where i was as they follow the trail of my blood.

As They Walk Through the Teleporter, they manage to get here on a First Combine Console Command, There was me lying on the Ground, Losing too much Blood.

Rad: Kayden!!, Everyone Use Healing Magic Quickly!

All Mages Nodded and Rush Towards me to use Healing Magic. However They Saw Something that Appeared on my Hand, a CoD NanoShot, Use my Stand to Stab myself from the Chest and Regenerate Hp to Full and 2 Holes on the front and back on my body is healed in a blink of an eye. I Slam with both of my hands with King Crimson's Arm to Stand up quickly and Dashing Towards the First Combine Console Command.

Zak: How The Hell did he do that?!, His Hole on his Body was complete healed in an Instant?

Press 3 Buttons and a Password, And Done.

Energy Suppress is Done, Now The Core Size has Shrunk.

Combine Overwatch: Self Destruct in T-minus 264 Seconds Remaining.

Some Chamber Closing Parts is Missing, on 1/3 Parts.

The Shaken Violents, Everyone is Starting to Evacuate, but the Entrance is Blocked by Bunch of Large Rubble. If any Mage Use Earth magic to reopen, more Rubble will block the path, means no way out.