Chapter 22 Sea Boss

Y/N:

----------------------

Time: 9:11 PM

Location: The Devil's Sea

At Night, Something is Very Strange going on in this place as i heard the loud roar coming from the sea.

Kayden: What the hell was that?

Activating Intelligent HUD

What I See Under The Ocean Was A 1400 Feet Kraken Size Under the Pirate Ship Due to long tentacle Size.

Kayden: Thats a Big Squid. 

Thalassophobia Intensify + Violent Weather.

The Cloud's Block The Moonlight, Ocean's become violent and Intense Raining.

The Only way to kill it is to Destroy The main Parts of the squid. but what time when its going to attack?

Disable Intelligent HUD

I Heard some footsteps coming up from the stairs.

Its Rad and Teressa. looks like there here to rescue us, how did they manage to get into the Captain's Ship?

Rad: Kay-!

Kayden: *Whisper* Shh... what the hell are you doing here!

Teressa: *Whisper* Forget about that. is Akia with you?

Kayden : *Whisper* Nope. Might be somewhere on this ship. Did you heard the sound coming down the ocean?

Rad: *Whisper* Yeah. Something Big coming right at us. much more worse than encountering the dragon. I Had an Idea. We go sneak into the Captain's Treasury Room, get the Map and get the hell out of here.

Teressa: *Whisper* How are we able suppose to go back when we were busy scrubbing for about 10 hours? Were Lost out of the middle of the ocean.

Rad: *Whisper* Your right -_-..

Kayden: *Whisper* Got any more Ideas how to go back were we came from?

Teressa,Rad: *Whisper* No...

Kayden: *Whisper* Ugh, Why does everything have to do with me?

*THUD*

This Ship Shaken violently like inside the Jar, it cause a commotion that made all crewship on a Low Quality Small Swing bed fall into the ground. even us.

Rad: ah!

Kayden: Woah?!

Teressa: ah!!

I Crashed Into the wall and Teressa's Chest is going to crash into my face.

Kayden: oh no. >_<

*Boing*

Teressa's Chest is on my face.

Teressa: ouch... oh!

Kayden: *Red Eye Glow* Get Off me..

Teressa: Im sorry...

Kayden: Why does Keeps Happening like this?

*Loud Roar*

Rad: That Sound. I Remember it.

Teressa: Me Too. 

Rad: My Father Told me a Story about that monster, It Said It was a Legend. I Never Expect It Could be Real.

Random Pirate Alarmed Everyone, this ship was Under attacked.

Teressa: The Kraken!

Ofc Its always a Kraken, Better than Megalodon.