Chapter 7 The Fairy

Time: 12:31 PM

Location: My Secret Hideout,Living Room

Status: Normal, Eating

My Size - 4 Feet tall

King Crimson - 5 Feet tall

--------------------------------

My Place was the Underground of The Forest Of Elasora.

How Large is my Room?

First Entrance that leads to The Pillar zone, its Very very dark and has deadly traps around it.

Spoiler Alert Cause i won't tell any kinds of Traps

The Entrance to the Living Room its a long way, same as the rest of my different rooms. The Floor Tiles are Technological Hexagon and The Combine Force Field which is only i can pass Through except someone else.

The Bedroom was Filled With Tons of Security Turrets.

The Main Control Room is in the Very Middle of the Pillar Zone.

I'll Explain the rest later

-------------------------------

3 Days later and Only one Odd Quest to Become Rank E.

Wearing G-Pajamas at a middle of a sunny day?, nah who cares, i live alone down here :v.

Its Lunch Time, I Miss The KFC's Fried Chicken Taste, Its Finger Lickin Good ^_^, with an Additional Of Gravy and Pepsi.

Kayden: Got Bucket Of Chicken. Lets Do this.

Proceeding to Eat The KFC.

2 Minutes Later

I Only eat 1 Piece chicken yet, need to grab another one, The Bucket Was made in Tech Protection so if it falls in an accident it wont get germs, so its safe in this Bucket ^_^.

Meanwhile on top of the Entrance, The Entrance hole was in the grass field.

The Vent are at the top of the rocks.

A White Orb Appeared as it stands to the vent, Its very small.

Its a Freakin Fairy in about between 1 to 1.5 Feet Tall.

The Fairy Never Talks and it has special powers - Healing and Telekinesis. <---- Female

The Fairy Smell Something and It Travel Through the vents then take left,left,Straight Then Right.

The Fairy Found its way to the Living Room.

I left the KFC Bucket Meal which also has 16 Left Inside of it, it was already closed. I Went to the Bathroom because going to clean my hands.

Kayden: I'll clean the Spoon and Forks Later.

As I came back, Now the KFC Bucket meal is being Carried away and goes straight to the vent.

The Fairy Look Behind and stop as it saw me.

Kayden: huh?