Chapter 44 Apophis

Time: 9:33 PM

Location: Demon Lord's Territory

Status: Normal, Double Damage, 100% Critical Hits, Increase Damage Resistance, Infinite Stamina

I was Standing Here, Surrounded, Tons Of Sentry Guns + Protected by Force Field Barrier Which Bullets only pass Through outside.

Kayden: Enjoy The Ride Fay?

Fay: Kyu! ^_^

Kayden: Alright um.., you might wanna like, hide yourself into something like the pokeball, because this freakin battle will cause you dizzy for like hours of battle endlessly due of my infinite Stamina i set myself on my Speed Changer 2.0. here.

Spawn Pokeball and Hid Fay inside of it.

Kayden: She will be okay right? this is gonna be gory as hell..

Objective: Kill Them all

(Time Skip)

Weapon Acquired: The Unmakyr, Crucible

With Infinite Ammo

Kayden: *Blue Eye Glow With Smile* Lets Rip and Tear..

----------------

The Unmakyr <---- Original Weapon From DOOM Eternal

This Weapon Shoots 3 Bullets at Once on Left, Center and Right, Super Effective Against Demons  Only.

----------------

This Is Me, on the Demon Lord's Territory, Surrounded by Demon Army with Different Kinds of Size, Demonic Abilities and fewer numbers of Estimate of 500 Thousand Demons.

My First Kill is The Large Fatty Horned Demon. Kill It by Slicing it with the Crucible.

Kayden: Gotcha Ya Potbellied Lardass!

----------------------

Meanwhile

Rad Was Alone Fighting Against a Demon Lord on the Demon Lord's Throne, While The Rest of His Team and Army of Knights Killing the Rest of The Demon Army for Hours Of Battle.

Rad Was on Heroic Form.

Apophis, The Demon Lord, He Has 2 Horns, Demonic Crown on his Head, Legendary Demonic Armor, He May Look Almost Human but with Ferocious Teeth, almost mid 20's, very muscular and a Red Lipstick....

Apophis: Finger Of Death

Apophis Point at Rad and Shoots out Very Small Red Dark Laser, Rad Protect Himself With a Excalibur with Automatic Holy Barrier Protection against Demonic Energy.

Rad: Heroic Slash!!

Rad Slash and Slice Projectiles Towards Apophis, He Dodge it and Teleports on front of him upclose, Rad Quickly Slashed him while Apophis Tries to Counter it by blocking it. The Excalibur is also effective against Demons. Apophis Backs up and his skin regenerate.