Chapter 68 Refugee

Time: 12:02 PM
Location: Serenitea Pot
Status: Asleep

BLU Slowly awake and he was looking at the chandelier, his vision turn normal, Neo's head appeared on BLU's Vision, Turns out he was sleeping on Neo's Lap. BLU was Mentally Tired.

Neo: ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

BLU: (⊙ˍ⊙) how long did i fall asleep.

RED: Not Exactly..

BLU heard RED's Voice and He Quickly Stand up in confusion. All Girls Presented and a Guest sitting on a couch, there's 2 couches here though.. BLU Sit on a Chair alone rather sitting next to other girls.

RED: you just literally passed out in the bathroom mentally tired after some goozma hoola problems you had in the past 1 day and 12 hours.

Amelia Has Short black hair, around 16 years old wearing assassin clothes. BLU Remembered Her in the bathroom incident before he turn himself into a ragdoll. He Look into her eyes and say-

BLU:

Amelia: Ugh? How could you say that to me Your Perv! I was Suppose to say that to you! Do you even know who i am?!

BLU: ..... I Don't even know who you are..

Amelia Got Irritated about BLU, But He Knows Being Rude to her to avoid more problems.

Amelia: *Angry Crab Noise* Why you Imbecile!! I'll have You Executed for messing a Noble like me-

Till Amelia Looks down and saw a Favonius Greatsword right on her neck.

Noelle: Execute? You will be the one who gets executed right as i cut your neck off. My Master doesn't even care about noble or some royal names. But If you Threaten My master..

Noelle's Scary face get close to Amelia's face making her chills down the spine due to Noelle's Yandere Aura.

Noelle: I won't hesitate to kill you right here..

Amelia: Scary! who- who is this maid?! She's Carrying a Big Sword! She's Like She's around Rank S Adventurer!

BLU: Noelle, If you do that, I Won't let you serve me for eternity for spilling blood on my precious land -_-

The Favonius Greatsword Instantly disappeared like magic and it appeared floating behind her, facing toward's BLU with a innocent smile.

Noelle: Yes Master ^_^

BLU: *Facepalm with a sigh* alright..

BLU Put his hands down and Look Amelia.

BLU: Who are you again? -_-

Amelia: First Princess Amelia.. Daughter of Deimura. I was Caught by some Xerchon Knights and I Managed to escape and end up here.

BLU: Talking about Straightforward huh..