Chapter 42 Messed up Portal

1 Day Passed

Time: 11:21 AM

Location: Unknown

As we Enter The Portal, Still a Gateway, not showing anything but white, Fay was Sitting on my shoulder next to my neck, resting. 

Good Thing We Only Know about Fairies are Hiding somewhere out there in this world with hidden Portal.

We Keep Walking for 2 Minutes Straight and I Don't Know how long to reach the end of the portal.

and Then..

As I Reached The End, I Was in the Sky on about 15,000 Meters. I Quickly Grab Fay and Hide Her in my Pocket and i Start to Fall.

Kayden: That's Just perfect... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-(Perfectly Cut Scream and Time Skipped)

--------------------

3 Hours Ago

Location: Elven Kingdom

My Friends Manage to Get to the Elven Kingdom, but their moods are worsen because of me, They Taught I Was DED.

They Went Together Heading Towards The Elven Castle, but instead they encounter 4 Adventurers, Most Likely Hero Fans.

Oliver: The Hero!, Its Really him!

Age - 17

Gender: Male

Class: Mage

Element: Wind

Luther: He's So Cool, he's really Holding a Excalibur!

Age - 17

Gender: Male

Class: Assassin

Clinthon: No Doubt about it, What its made by god itself.

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Class: Swordsman

He has a Beard and a mustache.

There's a Long Hair Black Girl Behind Clinthon, a Shy One.

Oliver: My Name is Oliver, This is Clinthon, Luther and lastly, Melanie. She's always like that when meeting with someone else for first time. Im a Big Fan of You!, The Hero!

Oliver Excitedly Shaking Rad's hand.

Rad: uh.. thanks?, Oliver right?, How Should I Call your party?

Oliver: Our Party?, Right!, Call us The Moonshine , Were Only Adventurers On Elven Kingdom.

Celestia: Only Adventurers on Elven Kingdom.. weird but first time hearing it.

Oliver: How Should I Help you Hero?

Rad: Were Here for someone who can find the Demon Lord's Castle.

The Moonshine Just Look at The Hero then Look each other..

Oliver: I Believe we have someone who can find the Demon Lord's Castle.

They Pointed Melanie, She's an Elf.

Age - 200

Race: High Elf

She's a Princess of this Elven Kingdom.

Oliver: Now I notice why you want her to find the Demon Lord's Castle, You Guys Going for war? 

Rad: Thats Right.

Oliver: Then Allow Me to Assist you in the Future, My Healing is The Best in the World!

Oliver Just Laugh in Joyful way for saying it.

(Time Skip)

Time: 11:53 PM

During That Time, Everyone Just take a Rest, They Asked The Elf King to Send The Message to King Robyn to Send Armies Towards The Marked Location.

Melanie as A Special Ability that can Track Powerful Demonic Energy at Long Distance. It May Take Half a Minute so Easily.

For Now, Everyone was inside the Rented House. But They Still Think about me.

Zak: I, Missed Kayden..

Rad:......

Celestia, Teressa and Azura Making Their Own Cook together to regain their damage heart for the lost friend. Its Lunch Time, They Start Eating Foods Together but one Seat was Missing.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA

Someone Just Dropped Inside Their Rented House, Crash Landed next to their Tables. Its a Blue Hair Kid, Standing Up messy as hell with Twigs and Leafs on his Hair

Kayden: *Pant 5X* I'VE BEEN FALLING HERE, FOR THIRTY MINUTES!!

Remove Twigs and Leafs on my Head and Fix my Hair Style.

Fay was in Mid-air on 100 Feet, I put a Shrinked Size Hoverball on her Back to make her emergency Float Machine since Fairy can only Fly Up to 40 Feet in the air. She Will go down when she was safe to descent.

In Their Own Eyes, Its The Real me Came Out of nowhere from heaven.

Kayden: God Im Hungry..

I Look Behind, Its My Friends are here, Now The Party is back.

Kayden: ⊙.☉

Teressa: no way.

Rad: kayden... your alive?

Kayden: Of Course i was, what do you expect? a Zombie on human flesh?

Rad Walk Closer and Poke my Cheek.

Rad: It Really is you!!

Everyone Crying and Start Group Hug, Except Akia.

After That. Akia walk closer to me with serious face.

Akia: You save me.. The Second time.., I Thank you for the bottom of my heart..

Akia Sniff, Wipe Her Tears and She Hugged me Tightly for 20 Seconds. It Cause Some Scenery Here while everyone was watching us.

Kayden:

<------------ to be Continued

-----------------------

Oliver: My Healing is the Best in the World!

The Medic Mains: