Chapter 81 Prison Break

Time: 10:41 AMLocation: Citadel HQStatus: Normal

Time: 10:41 AM
Location: Citadel HQ
Status: Normal

RED was chilling in the top of the Citadel while BLU was on the reconnaissance team to expand some territory around the Combine Area. There's a Paper Says next to the Monitor attached with a weld.

Do Not Play Caramelldansen In the Citadel While Im In Reconnaissance Mission, you Know How Loud This is, right?

- BLU

-------

The Sound of The Blast of Caramelldansen as an Example

-----------

RED: *smug* No Promises..

*Beep*

An Alarm Sign appeared on Nova Prospekt Area Before RED Started Caramelldansen.

RED: Someone Breach The Prison room?

Combine Soldiers Passing by on the Window, Tons of Them that they are being requested for backup, Amelia popped out behind RED's Mech.

Amelia: what's going on?

RED Quickly Check The Combine Monitor.

RED: Just Some technical Issues..

Wheatley: Apparently Nova Prospekt was breached by intruders.

RED: Y-Yeah, How Did They Breached anyway. did they bypass our security or one of our troops is a sus?

Combine Monitor Glows for 3 seconds with a beep noise.

Wheatley: as in long term of suspicious, There is no soldiers identification were misused for past few weeks without a single incidents, I can assure you someone manage to get inside using some kind of teleportation device.

Amelia: If They can use teleportation, theres a highest rank mages among Xerchon Royalty, his name is Malfas. I can be sure he's trying to save Ataga and Nijo-

RED: *Grab Amelia's Shoulder while shouting* WHAT? THIS ISN'T SOME KIND OF HOMOSEXUAL ENEMIES SIPHON THEIR D*** TOGETHER?! THIS IS F***ING WAR!!!!

RED Zooms right at the Combine Console Command.

Combine Ordinal stand next to RED. 

Combine Ordinal: Find The Nova Prospekt Lockdown, that will lock everything and trap them.

RED: Right uh.. Which Button is the Nova Prospekt Lockdown? 

 Which Button is the Nova Prospekt Lockdown?