Chapter 37 Happy Thoughts

Time: 12:36 PM

Location: Celestia's Kingdom, Town

Status: Normal

Current Stand: King Crimson

Rad and The Rest of His Team along with Golden Heart celebrating the Hero's arrival and Celestia's fiance inside the King's Court. while i didn't realise that Me and Zak were still in town exploring. Then I Stumble upon my nightmare once again.

Its Freakin Clara, she's smiling at me with the scary effect.

Clara: we meet again, darling. hehehehehehehehee. shall we begin our first date?

Kayden: *Jojo Black Eyes*

This Scene is like a stand-off battle.

I Have One Trick Up of my sleeves.

I'll use my own legs

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kayden: *Pulls Out The Joestar Technique* bai :v

I Run away at the speed of 93 km/h.

Got out of her sight as i arrived at the King's Castle and Hid here. When I was hiding on top of the ceiling on the pillars i saw my friends eating alot of foods and especially i spot the fried chicken.

Kayden: *Blue Eye Glow* Locked on Target. what do you think Fay?

Fay was in my pocket.

Fay: kyu! ^_^

I Can't Let her Stay On my Home For like months or year in my place. she's complete isolate without me, I'll Only Go back once that demon lord jackass is dead.

I Jump Down and lots of Guard became alert because of me.

Rad: Kayden!

Kayden: hai, am i late for the party?

Rad: no no, Your Just in time.

Kayden: oh :v

For Now, I Enjoy Chowing all The Fried Chicken- Isekai Edition?

(Time Skip)

Time: 7:44 PM

Rad Spend With The Knights, even The Commander Polly can't beat him on spar.

We've been staying here for like few days ago from now, Our King is preparing some knights for war against invasive demons, they sent more message across the entire world.

For Now we keep noticing that Rad and Celestia been like going out together?

Zak: Sylvia, have you've seen Rad? 

Sylvia: *sips water and read books* Nope. haven't seen him. if you want to find him ask kayden.

Zak: *sigh* Kayden is not here too.

Meanwhile

I Was Looking at the actual stars, sitting on the rooftop with Fay on the town using some kind of super telescope mod that can zoom farther., i can actually see the castle there on my View but.

Kayden: Fay, wanna see me shrunk?

Fay: Kyu?

I Shoot myself with a Toolgun and Shrunk, Size as Fay. She was suprised that She's The First human that can shrunk of a size of a fairy.