Chapter 55 This Ain't Good, So I Have to be Mute

Time: 8:31 AM
Location: Carriage
Status: Despair

The Carriage was on the move, Our Destination was on the Port, For Now Im Stuck Together With her.

Kayden: 'This Ain't good, So I have to be mute.😨, Damn you Goddess Of Love. If This Happens, I'll Trigger Bites The Dust for sure, but that's not how it works. I'm so boned T_T'

Akia: hmm?

Akia was looking at me with curiosity.

Benedict: Do you know her, Mr. Yoshikage?

Kayden: 'Shut up, Benedict! I'm in a Pinch Zone Right now!'

The Atmosphere was tense all around me, except Akia and Benedict inside the carriage.

I Turn my back a bit and only benedict can see it, pretending to look at the window, I just need her to lost interest to look at me, once she's not look at me, i will show my back a bit for benedict so he can see my minecraft sign. Wish God Of Freedom Exist.

She Lost Interest to look at me and gaze on the window with a sigh.

Kayden: 'Yes! This is my chance!'

I showed my back a bit for benedict and he look at it, Killer Queen's arm are almost invisible holding a minecraft sign.

"I can't speak when she's around, and yes i do know her, I Just wanted not to get found out who i was, I'll tell you later once she's gone. If She wanted to speak to me, Just say I can't Speak, I'm Mute."

Benedict Nodded and The Minecraft sign disappeared and went back to my normal sitting position.

Akia: Yoshikage.. hmm, that's a strange name.

Kayden: *Gulp Intensify with a Jojo Black Eyes*

Benedict: He's mute, he can't talk..

Akia: Really?

I Nodded with a sweat on my head.

Akia: I see. They way he wears almost reminds me of my boyfriend.

What She sees of Me That I have yellow hair, Purple suit, Brown Tie ,Brown Shoes and Dark Blue Eyes, The Height didn't change at all.

Benedict: Boyfriend? 

Akia: Let's change that. What's your name?

Benedict: Benedict, Benedict Alfenheim.

Akia: Alfenheim?

Akia was surprised.

Akia: Then your from Alfenheim Kingdom! What are you doing here at such place? Your Father Must be worried!

Benedict: The Bandit's Kidnapped me, But I'm Fine, Mr.Yoshikage saved me from them and we are on our way home.

Akia: I see.. 

Benedict: He was cool! He has cool weapons called "Gu-

I Block his Mouth for not spewing clues for her.

Benedict: *Muffled* wh-why?!

Kayden: