Chapter 53 There's No Easy Quiet Life In This World

Time: 3:43 PM
Location: Unknown Town
Status: Normal

Our New Bizarre Adventure Begins.

Were now in this town for now, I can't what any sign says and there's guards on the entrance.

The Villager doesn't much remember back when i saved him about the Demonoid, what a rough day for him. He got in first by paying 1 silver, however 1 silver that all he has. Killer Queen's arm appeared quickly pull the tool gun without getting seen and aim at the silver coin and added to duplication. The Truth is, Wealth was not my style so i haven't carrying golds n stuff in the first place. 

Guards were armed with spears and they are tall too.

Guard: Hey, two of you, ya need to pay 1 silver per enter here.

Benedict: Mr. Yoshikage..

Kayden: That's fine. 

I walk on front of the guard.

Kayden: 1 Silver per enter? here.

I Payed the Guards with 2 silvers.

Guard: you can enter now. Welcome to the City of Dalelry 

So we Enter the town by walking, its beautiful, There's a Large Magic School For Mage Class and few peoples are around here.

Kayden: 'ho? so in this world has their own education for magic. too bad i'm not a mage.'

I Stop walking and look back, i notice that Benedict loves magic by staring at these 2 mages dueling each other.

Kayden: 'I've seen enough duels' *Shout* Benedict! I Thought your hungry?

Benedict: ah sorry, Mr. Yoshikage.

Kayden: You can watch any mage having a duel in this place at anytime, Benedict.

Benedict Follow me.

Kayden: First we need a find a place to stay like any inns.

Benedict: How about that place.

Benedict Points at that Large Inn.

Kayden: Good eye, Benedict. That's a good place to stay.

I Pat his head once and we headed to that inn and open the entrance and saw a Male Inn Manager with a mustache.

Inn Manager: Welcome! How may I help... you...

He Look down and saw 2 Kids.

Inn Manager: umm.. A-

Kayden: Don't Ask about this, We Just Need a find a place to Stay for 1 Day only and 2 Beds.

Inn Manager: sure.. but, do you know how much it is?

Kayden: Just Tell me now and I'll Pay.

Inn Manager: It's 1 Gold Coins.

Benedict: 1 Gold?! Mr. Yoshikage, We Don't have much money-

Kayden: Akuna Matata.

I Pat his head and place a Coin on the tab.

Kayden: Do you forget that already?

Benedict: N-No, No Worries. I'm surprise. I Didn't know you have a single Gold coin. Are you a butler from another country?

Kayden: Nope. ^_^, Just a Traveler.