Chapter 54 World Map Acquired

In The Elf Kingdom, There's Tons of Elf Guards Equip With Serious Weapons and Bows inside Guarding The Important Secret Room. Each Guard Always open the Secret Room to double check to see if something tamper it every 5 minutes and has a Null Magic Zone like a metal scanner on the door, powered up by Orb Magic, it expired already and the Null Magic Zone Turned off.

Elf Guard: What was that?

The Elf Guards Notice that the security Null Magic zone was turned off.

Elf Guard: The Null Magic was Turned off.

Elf Guard Captain: Two of you, stand by, You There. Go and Tell them to replace the Orb Magic to a new one.

The Elf Guard Salute and runs off. However, a Unknown Human Enter this area, Equip with Cloak that hides your existence, it sneaked in without getting notice by guards and looks around the scrolls to find and he took one a White Scroll with a Golden Lock on it and hid it on his cloak, he escaped and the Null Magic Zone Turned On as it replace to a new one. They Close The Secret Door and The Guards Did not notice about someone has already took the scroll that belongs to the elf kingdom.

The Robber manage to escape the elf kingdom and hid on the forest to regroup along with these unknown men armed with swords again, The Leader was an Alpha female.

Poachers: what should we do,Catalina? shall we find it?

She was sitting, holding a drink, 26 Years old, 167 cm and has a large bust. Red hair and red lipstick.

Catalina: yeah.. once we found it, were going to be rich and legends. We will move out on few days. I Never knew that it would Fairies Exist.. 

Time: 3:45 AM
Location: City Of Dalelry, Inn
Status: Panic

Now I'm on a Stand-off on front of my old friend Akia.. or Akia really in love with me from the whole time. She's wearing pajamas.

Akia: Who are you?!

Akia was holding a shadow magic dagger.

Kayden: 'I must not speak, or else she would recognize my voice' P_P

Akia: 'hmm? the kid. he looks... familiar to me...'

Then I Pull out my favorite brainwashing weapon, the Neuralyzer and I Flash her eyes and she fell asleep and forget everything what happened this night.

Kayden: Glad I Had this for the whole time.

I Dupe The World Map from Akia's stuff.

Kayden: *Left Blue Eye Glow* Yesh, World Map Acquired!

Right now, she's on the ground sleeping beautifully.

Kayden: ಠ_ಠ, I am not gonna touch her.

I Put Her Stuff back on her bag while Killer Queen carried her and put her on the bed and left Akia's Room.

How Akia Look at the portrait of Kayden in her dream world after she got flashed by the neuralyzer.

She Reach her hand on the ceiling and woke up as the sunlight hits her eyes.

Akia: Was that a dream again?

Time: 8:24 AM

Our Cart was waiting for the last passenger to enter before moving out. I Check the Map and Open it.

Kayden: Ok, Let's see um.. The Last place we stayed in City Of Dalelry that the guard said.

Benedict: I Lived in Alfenheim Kingdom, My Papa was a king.

Kayden: hmm..

I Check the City of Dalelry to Alfenheim, oh my god, its so far away.. Imagine in Philippines to US, That's how far away in swords and magic world since they lack technology. Flying Cars even its invisible, there's possibility that i might encounter a flying ship and shot at us at high risk.

Kayden: *sigh* seriously..

I Put the World Map into my pocket and convert it into a GPS HUD.

World Map Unlock, All Unknown Terrains has been revealed. Now I'm no longer blind by looking on the GPS.

And So On, The First Destination will be alfenheim kingdom, and the last destination will be at that the Large Tree where no man can set foot on here.

Kayden: 'I Finally found the place were i open the portal for Fay's Home, Im coming for you. My Daughter..'

Then Our Cart Open for the last passenger, and it was..

Benedict: ah, its her again. hello! ^_^

ID Name: Akia

Kayden: 'Oh you gonna be f-' ← To be Continued

-----------------

Guido Mista's Stand - Sex Pistol

Number 1,2,3,5,6,7 Are only here But....

Why is there a Number 4 Exist?